Y&R: When CAIN Finally Comes Clean To LILY, Will She Abandon Him ...?

With Lily's track record of dumping her men when the going gets tough ... what d'you think she will do?

Daniel couldn't admit to Lily that he had an internet sex addiction. Most men can't. He couldn't even admit it to himself. So Lily left him. When he was finally able to admit it to both himself and her, she still decided she couldn't trust him.

Billy got Chloe pregnant, but didn't know about it until Chloe was already married to Cain. He kept quiet, but when Lily went on and on about how much she trusted him, he told her. Because he wanted to be the man that she saw when she looked at him. Because he didn't want to be guilty of lying to her. It sure didn't get him anywhere, because she decided that she couldn't trust him.

Lily has known Cain a heck of a lot longer than she's known Billy. When - and IF - Cain is the one who tells Lily about his "secret" ... will she up and decide that she can't trust him? Or will she play hypocrite and feel sorry for him?

When do you think Lily will finally grow up and realize that, once she's in an adult relationship, people will have faults. And not everybody is completely honest with everybody. That once she's married, she's got to stick with her partner "for better or for worse"? That lying is not the worst thing that can happen in a marriage, and that once you stand up and swear before God that you'll be there "till death do you part" ... you'd better have a darn good reason for lying to God, other than "he lied to me". Really.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see, huh?

Best Answer

i thought lily knew billy longer? because i thought she was saying before that they used to be good friends. i liked her with billy. and he didnt have to be honest with her, but he didnt want to lie to her or keep anything from her anymore. but like you said, that wasnt good enough for her.

and thank youuu! someone finally sees how lily is with men! i cant really stand lily after what she did to daniel. sure, he should have been honest with her, but im sure he didnt wake up one day and say "i want to lie to my wife and hurt her so i think i will start a interent sex addiction". to me, that showed that she wasnt a very supportive wife or friend, and showed some of her character.

people on here are always talking about how whiney and pathetic and helpless sharon is, but i think lily is more along those lines. she goes around whining when a guy isnt completely honest with her. but shes not exactly the easiest person to be honest with. it seems that people arent allowed to be human and make mistakes when they are with her, or she will leave and play the helpless whiney victim who needs a new man in her life to help her move on from the "devastating end of her marriage." she really does need to grow up and get a reality check.

so yeah, i think she will leave cane too. and then move on to the next guy that comes around and sweet talks her and listens to her silly sob story.

completely agree with you.

The thing is if he's lying about who he really is, she really didn't know the man that she married. It is starting to look like his whole life since he got to Genoa City has been one big lie. She is definitely going to get hurt. I don't really think the marriage to Daniel was a good idea in the first place - they were both too young.

Of course she will abandon him! Lily is too immature and uptight about wanting nothing short of the perfect fairy tale life. You saw her get all uptight at the photo shoot just for the suggestion that life is not a fairy tale!

She does not tolerate humanity in her prince charming. No man can stand for long on the pedestal she puts them on.

Seeing her overacted sweetness at the wedding made me sick!!

She's nothing but a child!!

I though she would start baby talk any minute!

Frankly, I can't wait to see her hit a wall so hard that it will knock that ridiculously immature amount of "sweetness" out of her. So much sweetness isn't cute for anyone older than 5 years old. I'm amazed Cane puts up with it!

OK you got me, what "secret" is Cane hiding? Lily is idealistic and gives up quickly, she will never stay married to a man with faults. I don't blame her for leaving Daniel, he was lying and acting like a fool, he put their marriage in jeopardy, they were too young anyway....Billy is a playboy not to be trusted and a budding alcoholic, loser, he and Chloe deserve each other...Lily and Cane are perfect for each other, both are boring do gooders whose IQ's aren't much more than their shoe sizes.

• Holly

Lily needs to experience a little more in her life-her character is kind of blah. She's "daddy's little girl" except he's not really "daddy"-she's always the victim in something or another. I'd love to see her toughen-up a lot! Join the Marines or something-ANYTHING just so she isn't picture-perfect and weeping all the time.

If Cain's up to something she really needs to kick his butt instead of cowering and weeping the long silent tears.

Trust me, there are lots of women on the Y&R who would keep a man even if he cheats on her every Monday morning, heck they'd even wish they were pregnant for him too. So at least Lily has company!

Seems to me Lily has bad luck and in marriages,she never learns!She needs to grow up before she makes any decisions on getting married!

• ~dd~

Lily is going to go crazy. But she took those vows.. For Better or Worst.

well,, SPOILER>>>

I read a spoiler a while back that Lily is suppose to be disfigured in some accident... her face burnt or something like that... so I wonder how that will tie in to all of this and if Canes secret will have anything to do with it.

he's throwing in the towel because of the fact if he runs it is going to that away vote's from different canidates in his occasion,and be wasted funds because of the fact in all probability will not be able to win with all the undesirable exposure...........he can not admit to something until they have info of him being responsible....Why would he admit it previously that.They by no ability do until the info is going to come back out so as that they admit to it to conquer the info transforming into public.