Do you think TNA should do this plus BQ?

TNA should buy all the free agent major stars;sandman(as The Man in Sands),sabu(as Arabic Disaster),monty brown,elijah burke,RVD(new name Robert Vanne Dam),lance cade,trevor murdoch(already signed as jethro holiday),hardcore holly,JBL(as Johnathan Layfield),Chuck Palumbo(as The Motociclyst),Big Daddy V(new name-Mammoth),Paul London

BQ:If all of them come to TNA who will win first the TNA championship of the world

Favorite Answer

From what I have heard TNA is done with Paul London. The guy is burning bridges like a wild fire.

I would love to see RVD in TNA but I think he is waiting for them to get a little bigger before he accepts any offers from them.

I would NOT sign Monty Brown, Sabu, Sandman, or Big daddy V. for the simple fact that none of them have anything to offer. If anything, I would bring Sabu in as a talent enhancer. His career will last much longer if he went to TNA. Problem though, He cant stay off the drugs.

TNA is interested in Cade, Burke and Palumbo. Cade and Palumbo all but confirmed that they will be signed to TNA at some point this year. Burke is dating a TNA KNockout So Cal Val. So there is always a chance there.

If I was the owner of TNA, I would be on a plane ASAP to RVD house trying to convince him and his wife that working part time for TNA is a great deal. Then I would promote the hell out of him coming to TNA soon.

Here is a storyline plot for you...

SUICIDE is RVD

First off, Trevo Murdoch is already in TNA, he lost yesterday to Booker T.

I do like your ideas, but some of the names for the superstars are really retarded...

The Man in Sands? That sounds more childish then entertainment... The motociclyst? Cmon' you could make up with better names then that...

But the part of them getting all of the free agents I like a lot, seems like a fine idea for TNA to do, but I doubt that they have enough money to sign a contract with all of the superstars you pu tup there...

BQ: Probably Sabu would, Sandman, both have many years of experience far more then the others you put up there, RVD could probably get it for a while to...

No. TNA has to becareful of not to sign too many people. They do have a budget to live by. They would over spend if they signed everyone.

TNA wouldn't need to change the names of Sandman, Sabu, or RVD

everyone already knows them by those names.

Sandman is the most deserving of your list to hold a championship belt. I don't want Viscera or Paul London in TNA. Viscera hasn't done anything in the WWE.

Match 1) The Last Icon Match 2) The Wolverine Match 3) The Last Icon Match 4) Morpheus reloaded and the unbeatable Match 5) Curtis Match 6) The Rock ws Impact BQ 1) already joined BQ 2) i don't know but he needs it BQ 3) hell yes im a 100% hulk-a-maniac

Sandman would be called Sandman

Sabu would be called Sabu

Rob Van Dam would be Rob Van Dam

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN AS!

Monty Brown might be returning to WWE, JBL has retired

They should do that to be a WAY better show than WWE but it is very unlikely.

RVD will be first TNA champion out of them all

Some of them would be lovely in TNA, but not all of them.

BQ: Paul London.

BQ: Big Daddy V

yes bcuz wwe is lame,boring,B.S,PG, dumbest move they made.....TNA IS BETTER.........perhaps R.V.D or he will be the x division champion.....pual london will be the x-division chamion....sabu or holly will probably the legends champion

• RJW

yes

BQ RVD or JBL