Poll: Do fun things hang from telephone wires in ...?

... your area?

In my area Paulie, my Possum, LOVES to hang from telephone wires dressed in a vampire bat suit and scare folks!

Best Answer

There was a raccoon that bit into a telephone wire at my brother's house. It died instantly and hung from its mouth for a couple days.

We have a telephone wire in my town that has about 50 + shoes tied together hanging over it.. they never take them down people just keep adding to it over the years.

No, but when school is out we see pairs of sneakers tied together and slung up on the wires. Grrr, as a Mom I think that those darn sneaks cost $110+ and what the heck are they doing up there? It would be delightful to see a possum instead...even a scary one. ;-)

I drive past a pair of trainers hanging from a telephone line every morning. I wonder how long laces take to rot away?

This one time, there were moneybags (like the kind from cartoons) hanging from the telephone wire, but someone took them down... :'(

The only thing I've seen other than shoes is someone's phone charger or something like that, a cord of some sort.

HAHA! Yeah. People still throw their sneakers over the wires.

well crows used to sit and romance in hanging telephone lines:)

• unix

a cassette tape tape, it's tangled round the wire

we don't have telephone wire anymore