Poll: Do fun things hang from telephone wires in ...?

... your area?

In my area Paulie, my Possum, LOVES to hang from telephone wires dressed in a vampire bat suit and scare folks!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There was a raccoon that bit into a telephone wire at my brother's house. It died instantly and hung from its mouth for a couple days.

• 1 decade ago

We have a telephone wire in my town that has about 50 + shoes tied together hanging over it.. they never take them down people just keep adding to it over the years.

• 1 decade ago

No, but when school is out we see pairs of sneakers tied together and slung up on the wires. Grrr, as a Mom I think that those darn sneaks cost $110+ and what the heck are they doing up there? It would be delightful to see a possum instead...even a scary one. ;-)

• 1 decade ago

I drive past a pair of trainers hanging from a telephone line every morning. I wonder how long laces take to rot away?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This one time, there were moneybags (like the kind from cartoons) hanging from the telephone wire, but someone took them down... :'(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only thing I've seen other than shoes is someone's phone charger or something like that, a cord of some sort.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHA! Yeah. People still throw their sneakers over the wires.

• 1 decade ago

well crows used to sit and romance in hanging telephone lines:)

• unix
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

a cassette tape tape, it's tangled round the wire

• 1 decade ago

we don't have telephone wire anymore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.