Do you believe the lies of Shanna Moakler?

Shanna said that she is resigning because she is disappointed with direction in which the Miss California pageant is heading. She also vented her displeasures with Prejean. Well, cry me a river! Did she think about the sanctity or standards of the Miss California and Miss Universe Pageant when she was taking off all of her clothes? She looked like a cheap French whore in some of the photos. It is one thing to put down someone else and another to be caught with your pants down. Go to "secrethollywoodgossip.com." She looks like a porn star. This woman has allowed herself to be used by the powers that be to shame Prejean. Had Prejean not said what she said, do you really think anyone would care about her skeletons in the closet? There are no saints in pageants of this magnitude. These women are not competing to become nuns, so why is Shanna acting as if shame has been brought to the tiara? Say what you will, it is ALL about what was said. This is the gay era; they are taking over with a vengeance. Shanna is one of the biggest slut in the industry, and she is pretending to have standards or morals. With her background, how dare she speak against anyone else. Moakler is pure trash who landed a nice job. I guess she is now going back to the porn industry. She is pretending as if but was never known as the girl next door. The girl next door is usually not the community whore. Look for yourself, this "thang" slept her way to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

She probably wants the publicity.

• Joyce

Obviously you have just spoken to a small amount of "the gays". I happen to be gay and many of my friends as well as I admire Miss California for her openess and directness with her opinion. Being open and willing to speak your opinion is what has made this nation such a great one - it is also the thing that has made this nation one of the best for homosexuals to live in. While I may not agree with her statement I think she is very brave to make a statement that she knows could cost her the crown - and for that she should be admired. As for Shanna, I don't think there is anything wrong with her quitting because the person who beat her out stands for the direct opposite of what she believes in. That is a person choice - one I wouldn't make and one that I think is quite stupid - but a personal choice all the same. Oh, and I must just say that "the gays" aren't trying to override the rights of others - they are trying to get the same rights that others have. I think this is admirable as I try to do it everyday. I do not think that "the gays" run everything as you seem to think. See I work in a field where 90% of the people are heterosexual female Christians - it is my passion - I wouldn't be able to succeed in my field by homosexual contacts alone. smrtblond - this isn't a matter of whether or not "the gays" control anything ... Miss America is suppose to portray the aspects that the world expects of America ... most American's don't want to be known as "anti-gay" ...

Everyone knows that every time a gay couple marries it forces a straight man to beat his wife, sexually abuse his kids, file for divorce and then kill his entire family before turning the gun on himself. It's like the "Angel getting his wings" thing from It's A Wonderful Life but in reverse. Blame the gays, it's easier.

• John J

Who gives a rip what a bunch of beauty queens think? They can't get by on their intelligence, obviously...so what do you expect?

Source(s): Geez!