What's your opinion on Erap Estrada running again on 2010?

I don't think a guy who had been impeached once shouldn't even be trying to run on 2010..

He'll just gonna put this country to it's downfall D:

Update:

@caito kid

Haha, very true :D

Update 2:

@independant

yeah, i got this sick feeling that they still haven't learned much but let's just see

Update 3:

@josey wales

agreed lol

Update 4:

@Nina

sad but its the truth

Update 5:

@Delauria

no it's not good, it's sad

15 Answers

Relevance
  • bong62
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well... seems like he didnt learned his lesson yet the first time...lets give him a big blow when he run again so he will finally wake up from reality........his money maybe diminishing and want to replenish it...

• 1 decade ago

philippine politics are one of the dirtiest around the globe. Everyone tries to enter the arena not because they wanted to serve the country but for their own greedy purpose. Each and one of these kinds want power. and power begets money and fame. who wouldn't like that if you can actually get it the easiest and shortest way. Philippines used to be one of the richest nations in the south eastern region of asia, as a matter of fact it was second biggest economy next to japan during the 50's and 60's until the marcos regime robbed and took away all its wealth and glory. Then it became the norm, i mean, if you wanted to become powerfully rich and famous, go run for any position in the phil. government

Source(s): my bleeding to death dear philippines
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let him run-its his choice. What you should really be concerned about is if anyone in your country is still dumb enough to vote for him. If yes, the P.I. hasnt learnt much, has it?Crikey, why dont you just give it all back to that hag Imelda?

Source(s): watcher of hilarious world events and filo politics is the funniest on the planet.
  • 1 decade ago

he's still financially capable to mount a nationwide campaign and see if the poor people are still dumb enough to vote for a guy that ripped off our tobacco farmers.

let him run... and let him lose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh my!

Gob bless the Philippines.

• 1 decade ago

I'm all for it. Maybe the peso/dollare rate will go back to 50+

• 1 decade ago

why not?? kahit sino naman umupo bilang presidente ng pilipinas malabo na hindi mangungurakot..

• 1 decade ago

He had not enough money na nakurakot during his short term, so he tries again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Didn't people already learn the first time around?????

• 1 decade ago

GOOD!

That will test the Filipinos ingenuity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.