How long before the United Kingdom and the rest of europe unite in Islam?

I have seen that the United Kingdom is allowing or allowed Sharai law.

How long before the country has enough people to turn the country to Islam?

Also the rest of europe?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

first of all anwsering the question, only allah, GOD knows this anwser, and to the rest who have tryed to give an answer of sorts,

the talk of bring islamic law to england was to try and help the country out of the trouble it is in,by our goverment! and it is indeed in a mess and the next generashions dont look to promseing at all,if you want to see it or not that is how it is, sadly

and islamic laws are far from barbaric, thay are the complet opersit ,and if any one was to read in to it before saying such things then thay would indeed know that it is about peace and helping us silly humans learn to live together with out greed and agreshion, and to learn to show the love and compashion we show to our own loved ones, to all men women and children all over the world, as it dosnt matter with country we come from we all bleed, love ,eat and die

i though this was a true islamic group,and for people who want to know more about the true islam, not what the media display it to be, but all i see is others trying to put islam down,when thay know very little and dont seem to want to know, which is more than sad for them

im a true english girl, born in basildon with a true british family

and i didnt know any one from a diffrent country or religon, and i had never belived in the media as every one knows its all rubbish, i just looked for myself and for my own sanaty because every one wants anwers with no floors in them.

and i found in islam, the answers to every thing

so remember its not about being invaded at all, its to try and help our land, its about every ones own choice

• 4 years ago

Seriously, I don't give less than 50 years for all of Europe. France will be the first to fall, and that would be well within the next 20 to 30 years. Then the domino effect kicks into high gear. At that point, we will be stuck in our own civil war, again. When Europe goes down it will go down for several hundred years. We will never see it again the way it was 30 years ago. Its morphing into Islam as we speak.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't even know they let any of the sharia law in im shocked ,how they have been allowed to let them put these into effect its wrong and the Uk is getting slowly eroded.They will take a small piece at a time,till its too late for everyone living their and the vote will shift to them and they will gain power.Its the people fault for allowing others to have their freedom in the land.

Islam is on the rise and you cant speak out for being called racist.

For the greatest trick is to be friendly and at peace and multiply and take control from within.I think their is another organism which shares the same ways,i think they are viruses

• 1 decade ago

Quote April 2009: Judges could be forced to bow to Sharia law in some divorce cases heard in Britain.An EU plan calls for family courts across Europe to hear cases using the laws of whichever country the couple involved have close links to. That could mean a court in England handling a case within the French legal framework, or even applying the laws of Saudi Arabia to a husband and wife living in Britain.

It's not the number of muslims - it's how loud they squawk! Remember the old saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" - that surely applies to this situation. The people in Europe, all of Europe, need to grow some stones then stand up for themselves or they will suffer the consequences (which may be all of them under Sharia Law and that includes atheists). These divorce laws would be a good way for the muslims to sneak in the backdoor, so to speak. These laws will be a bridge for the next Sharia law, then the next, and so on.

It's conceivable that Europe could be under Sharia Law for the upcoming generation. It will take time but the muslims are not a people to give up.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rene Guenon the renowned French scholar who converted to Islam once said that " I see the Western Civilization" pregnant with Islam and this was also backed by Chaupernaud, also a scholar of high calibre ( who was also a French and converted to Islam).

But this is the reason since the conversion rate of Westerners to Islam is very high, the satanic forces are trying their best to create a monster image of Islam in the minds of innocent people. For instance a woman wearing a veil would immediately be shown as a proof of Islam's intolerance towards women but they forget to show the women teachers, doctors, philosophers, pharmacists, scientists, writers, scholars, TV Anchors - They forget to tell the people that women drive cars, they are doing business.

So Yes Islam will come to West & the West should not be scared of it.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, that's only dealing with family matters like divorce and domestic violence, and they work with the police, so they're being regulated. I don't think it's going to any higher levels than that so it's pretty unlikely we'll have Sharia law for everything.

Anyway, a lot of people in Europe want to live in secular countries, even if they are religious themselves, so there will never be a mass conversion to Islam with theocracy. There aren't enough people who are that way inclined in any religion outside the Vatican, let alone just with Islam.

• 1 decade ago

Never since most of us are atheist or agnostic. I don't want my country to be run by any religion and not Islam! I don't agree with sharia law and if anybody wants to live under those laws they should go live in an Islamic country and stop complaining about our democratic, fair laws!

I don't believe Europe will ever become Islamic, nobody wants that to happen and Muslims are only a small percentage of our total population.

Besides Europe suffered when it was basically ruled by Christianity!

Religion also has no place in politics. I think it is just scare mongering when people say Europe will be majority Muslim. People like their countries being secular! And religious people who want their religion to take over need to stop being so selfish.

Faraz- No try NEVER, if you want to live in a Muslim country then go live in one that is already Muslim. No offense but we like our secularism!

Also I don't think Sharia law should exist anywhere! I have heard of gay people being executed and women being stoned just for committing adultery! It is so wrong and barbaric!

Source(s): I'm from the UK
  • 1 decade ago

Never because no religion as ever united successfully at any time in history, it has always ended up with war and try to wipe out the other.

as they all try to ram their ideas and religious beliefs down everyone else`s throats.

Atheist are the only ones that get on as they all believe the same thing ,that there is no god etc and so live in harmony,

While the religions or religious are always arguing about who`s religion is right or wrong.

So if we all become atheists then we solve 90% of the worlds problems

• 1 decade ago

It won't, it is the same as there have been banks doing Islamic mortgages, Halal or Kosher shops etc.

Sensationalist junk.

Oh, and for Ken:

"-next 50 years if it keeps going like this. muslims in europe have an average of something like 8 kids per family, where as Europeans have something like 1.3 kids per family. add to that the vast number of muslim people who immigrate to europe every year and when you crunch the numbers its pretty crazy."

Source? Between my 2 sisters I now have 8 nieces and nephews, with a 9th to come next month...my parents are not muslims and have 7 kids. Non religous and Christians are just as likely to have huge families.

• 1 decade ago

In the UK we have allowed the Jewish Halakha to judge and arbitrate civil cases for over 100 years and we didn't become Jewish. I don't really care if sharia is used to arbitrate in civil cases, as long as it does not go against British law. It keeps the courts free for more important stuff. And the only people who think Europe will become muslims are mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, xenophobic loons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.