Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

中文講稿翻英文 拜託拜託

拜託拜託各位高手,請幫我翻譯以下的內容,拜託拜託>"<..... 急用

這是上課需要用到的講稿,我想要翻好一點,可是怎麼寫就是覺得怪怪的,單字量太少了ˊˋ,寫不出什麼程度....苦惱啊

使用線上翻譯網(機)的就敬謝不敏啦... 感恩

從小我就一直認為吃素是一件困難且辛苦的事情,對於愛吃肉的我來說,那無疑是要至我於死地。但是這樣的我,長大後卻也想過要改吃素。曾聽過有些人為了自己很在意的某些人事物發願吃素,而其結果往往是好的。像是知名藝人-大S,大S因為家中狗狗生病,發願吃素一年為牠祈福,没想到吃满一年之後,不僅狗狗恢復健康,她也愛上素食了。我也曾想為了實現自己的信念而發願吃素,但我實在太高估自己了,本以為可以撐到三個月,想不到沒兩天就破戒了。一來是拒絕不了肉的誘惑,再來是覺得在吃的方面很麻煩。其實一剛開始會給自己找很多藉口,可是慢慢的反省之後發現,有心去做的話,什麼問題都不是問題,一切都只是有心無心而已。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我的句子翻譯方法如下請做參考囉!

Since I was little I always thought it's hard to be vegetarian, especially for a meat eater like myself who cannot live without meat for one day. I thought about becoming a vegetarian after I've grown up. I heard that some people are motivated to become vegetarians by making wishes for the things or people who they care; as a result, the wishes all come true. For example, a famous celebrity Big S prayed for her dog by being a vegetarian for a year; a year later, the dog recovered from its illness. Once I also made a wish and tried to become a vegetarian, but my expectation was too high to be achieved, I only lasted 2 days instead of 3 months. The reason I fell was firstly I couldn't resist the temptation of taking meat, secondly I found it's inconvenient to be one. However, they are just my excuses; I believe my determination can overcome any difficulty and doubt.

Source(s): Pupu 夫人在倫敦
  • CHEN

Since when I was in childhood I always thought that was a difficult

and hard to be a vegetarian, as like to eat meat as me,same as will

kill me to be a vegetarian. For the condiiton as me, after I growth up

that I also ever thought to be a vegetarian. I ever heard some people made a wish to be a vegetarian for what they cared, and in the end

the resoult always can as their want. For example one famouse

actress -- Big S , Big S becasue her dog was sick, then she made a

wish to be a vegetarian for one year to bless for her dog. then not

only the dog recovered ,also she become lkike to be a vegetarian.

I ever made the wish to get what I wanted by being a vegetarian. I

thought that I can make it for 3 months, but just 2 days I found thta I can not. First I can not resist the enticement of meat. and felt thta is a

troublesome affair. In fact from the very beginning I made many

excuses for my own, then after the Introspection of mine that I find if I did it with heart then everything will not be a problem, the point of

everything is that you really want to be or not from the heart.

2009-05-15 00:49:33 補充:

我寫的稍快一點,請 稍加修飾一下,應該就可以了!