Poll- Shirley or Lois?

It's round 3 of the POLLs to see which GIRL name (out of the top 100 names from 1920) is the most popular on YA. You can check out the previous winners on my profile.

So which do you like better? Shirley or Lois?

Oh and if you are going to say neither or both, don't bother answering. It won't make a difference!

• L.F.
    Favorite Answer

I hope you are not actually going to stick a baby with either of those two names!! But the great Shirley Manson has won me over to her name. Although I don't think she likes it much!! I do remember Jerry Seinfeld dated a girl because she was named Lois ("like Lois Lane").

Answer: Shirley!!

• Sabre

Shirley

Shirley

• ?

Shirley sounds cuter. Can see a Shirley as a little girl but not so much a Lois. if you want to do a poll over here on this baby naming board, you'd get a good response from other moms!

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/4852107/...

Source(s): www.thebump.com

i'll be different and say Lois.

Love Lois Lane. :)

I never really liked the name Shirley. I see Lois as much classier. I can see Shirley as the ragamuffin on the street. idk.

Lois!!

:)

Shirley is a beautiful name and is my grand aunt's name. So lovely! :)

Shirley is really pretty :]

I love it!

shirley :)