Smirnoff While pregnant? Please Answer!!!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I heard you can have 1 beer per day while your pregnant! I am 12 weeks pregnant.. I don't like beer but I have been craving Smirnoff Ice? Will having one affect my baby! There Is ...show more
Best Answer
Please don't drink alcohol while pregnant, do some research online on how much damage you can do to your baby if you do. Then you will soon lose the craving!
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (15)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • jillysaurusrex answered 5 years ago
    Would you put Smirnoff Ice in a baby bottle and feed it to your child?

I'm no doctor, but if you answered no to that, I'm guessing you should refrain from ingesting it.

If you answered yes, rethink having kids and consider adoption.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • 4 due in Sept 2011 answered 5 years ago
    1 a day is not true. no alcohol is good for your baby not even.0001 %

dont make that tiny tylenol size baby drunk
    • 4
    • Comment
  • x3 answered 5 years ago
    I don't think you should be having alcohol AT ALL if you're pregnant... but that's just me. Try asking your doctor that question and see his/her reaction.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • ❤ Zaya and Tony's Momma ❤ answered 5 years ago
    who on earth told you that!!?!? no...dont drink at all!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • #2 due November 4th answered 5 years ago
    you shouldnt drink at all....and it is in no way safe to drink one beer a day while pregnant....who ever told you that is retarded.....just dont drink at all.....have you ever heard of fetal alcohol syndrome

Source(s):

good luck
    25 weeks
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Katrina answered 5 years ago
    don't be selfish, don't drink it, get yourself some ginger ale or lemonade
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Danielle:) answered 5 years ago
    Hell no stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... it will hurt your baby duh and who cares what you crave thats a stupid reason to hurt a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! you shouldn't be pregnant if you are
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Bubbly21 answered 5 years ago
    I wouldn't do it the risk is not worth it.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • luluuu3 answered 5 years ago
    The thing is that that alcohol goes directly into your blood system and the same blood runs through your babies veins. You're only 12c weeks along so your baby is tiny, imagine one smirnoff running through your baby's system.. poor baby. Drink something else. get yourself a virgin pina colada.. add some soda water to it.. it taste gross just like alcohol
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • rachel b answered 5 years ago
    I've heard you can have a glass of red wine and it would be ok but i would'nt even take the risk. I'm 21 wks pregnant and Haven't had a single drink even though sometimes i crave it, i still don't I figure I can wait and have a drink when it's all said and done.

Source(s):

21 wks prego with #2
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• gotmini02 answered 5 years ago
    Do NOT drink or smoke while pregnant. Hello!!!!!!!!!????????

Source(s):

Common freaking sense!!!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • ☠ Bunky ☠ answered 5 years ago
    I would not agree with one a day but more like 1 a week at the maximum.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Mr And Mrs Diego answered 5 years ago
    if you really want it then go ahead but i wouldn't recommend it no matter how much or how little they say you can have because theres always the slight chance that even a drop can permanently effect your child
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Lily answered 5 years ago
    I'm not going to be like the other above rude answerer's and call you stupid. This is what I really dislike about YA when somebody asks a question and gets slammed. Shame on you all!

Anyway I wouldn't recommend drinking any alcohol while pregnant... Saying that some say the odd glass of red wine is ok. But I think after doing a bit of research myself it's best not to.

Just be strong and think of that beautiful baby inside of you :)

Source(s):

me mother to a 21 month old girl and 19 weeks pregnant with #2
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    my husbands family said drinking guiness while pregnant is good cause it has a lot of iron lol. i would say stay away from anything with alchol except an occasional glass of wine. my doctor told me on my 21st ibirthday which was sunday i could have a mimosa and a was 38 weeks at the time. just be careful. crave ice. mmm yummy. good luck iwth your pregnancy xo
    • 1
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock