What are some good books to read?

Im looking for romance/love books. Im 24 so I read teen and young adult books. Im looking for something similiar to "Forever" by Judy Blume. Thanks to anyone who answers this.

• Favorite Answer

im 15 and here r some good books that i HAVE read:

By Sarah Dessen:

♥Just Listen-grl meets AWESOME GUY(i love you owen)! who teaches her to tell the truth and open up to so many things(on my top 5 most fave books of all time lists)!

♥The truth about Forever-(TOP 3!!! AMAZING BOOK)! AMAZING GUY

♥Lock and Key-grl moves in with sister after her mom just leaves and has to adjust to a new school, (brother n law-?her siste's husband?), new friends, and a new guy♥

♥That Summer-summer story of course

♥Someone like You-grl learns to take care of herself and her friend that now has a MAJOR problem of her own(guy invlolved in here 2)!

♥Keeping the Moon-ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVES(top 10)-dont wana screw up this summary so just look it up. its totally worth it!

♥This lullaby-remy said she would never go out with a musician-remy was wrong(so good, and I kno-weird one second summary-go lookk up the full AWESUM one, or just READ IT!!!)

♥Dreamland(I would read this after uve read some of the others. is good but sad at the same time)

-theyre all really good. she's a GREAT author! u must must must read her books!

By Claudia Grey:

♥Evernight-this is a vampire type of book and is really unpredicatble, but also has some romance in it!

By Richelle Mead:

♥Vampire Academy Series

(1)Vampire Academy

(2)Frostbite

(3)Shadow Kiss

-i LOVED this WHOLE ENTIRES SERIES! it was soooo good and has action and romance in it just like twilight. unbearable cute romance. i LOVE Dimitri!!!

By Lauren Barnholdt:

♥Two*Way Street

-great teenage romance novel. b sure to check it out asap!!! is about this grl who has to take a rode trip with he ex-boyfriend. who btw(says in summary)-still likes her, but he had to break up with her for a reason that he cant tell her. so she is hating him the whole time while he is just trying to talk to her and tell her how he really feels

By Elizabeth Scott:

♥Perfect You

-ONE of mi fav books of all time! Good good goood goood goood!

By Lisa McMann:

♥Wake

♥Fade(sequel to wake)-comes out Feb.10th!

-not really romance type books but it was still good and there is a guy and grl in here that lik each other. the guy is really caring of her, its sooo sweet!

By Kate Brian:

♥Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys

-hilarious and has a lotta girl/guy drama. about a girl who has to go and live with SEVEN guys while her parents are away for their jobs

By Maureen Johnson:

♥13 Little Blue Envelopes

♥Girl @ Sea

By Rick Riordan:

♥The Percy Jackson Series

-not romance but i LOVED IT! highly recommended series. last book(the 4th book) comes out this summer)! Involves MYTHOLOGY!!! (the greek gods…Poseidon…Aphrodite…Ares…Zeus…Medusa...

By Daniel Waters:

♥Generation Dead

-best book to read if u luvd twilight! AMAZING! ull luv the guy in it 2!

By Melissa Marr:

♥Wicked Lovely

By John Green:

♥Looking for Alaska-sad and funny at the same time

♥AN abundance of Katherines-HILARIOUS and a great read

By Amy Kathleen Ryan:

♥Vibes- I loved this book! Sooo good! Loved the characters and the twists and turns

By Sara Zarr:

♥Sweethearts

-One of the cutest love stories u will ever read!!!! ome! one of mi all time faves!!!!! MUST MUST MUST MUST READ!!!!! On mi top 10 list!!!!!!!

By Stephanie Meyer: (im sure uve read this but if u havnt…READ IT)

♥Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn

By Cheryll Klam:

♥The Pretty One

-this girl gets has nvr been really pretty. she gets into an accident and they have to make some changes to her face. people start to notice her more, but then she starts noticing a guy that noticed her all along. it is sooooo good! I loved this one!

By Ellen Wittlinger

♥Hard Love -I’ll admit. This is a weird book and I wouldn’t even have checked it out of the library if I had actually read the summary. When I got home and did I was shocked at what I would b reading, but I decided to take a chance…the book was SOOOO good and a sequel to it, LOVE AND LIES(which was also AMAZING) just came out after lik 20+ years!

-the exchange

-slow beginning but the end makes up for it entirely. Great book. No actual romance involved whatsoever tho. More adventurous and suspenseful. Very funny 2

havent read any of these yet, but i wanna this summer!!!:

The House of Night series by P.C> Cast

Need by Carrie Jones

Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Cruz

The host by stephenie meyer

bloom by elizabeth scott

Stargazer by claudia gray

i heart you, you haunt me by Lisa Schroeder

Ininvited by Amanda Marrone

Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz

The Black Sheep by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Redeouf

Let it snow by Jone Greene, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson

Arena by Karen Hancock

Evermore by Alyson Noel

My secret boyfriend by Lurlene cDaniel

Heartbreakers by Pamela Wells

Good girls by Laura Ruby

Vegan Virgin Valentine by Darcelyn Mackler

The boyfriend list by e.lockhart

Papertowns by john greene

The break up bible y Lemilssa Kantor

Wake by Lisa McMann

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Ever by Gail Carson Levine

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder

A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

• A

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

Who's That Girl? by Alexandra Potter

Vampire Academy

• Okay, Forever... is kind of, um...detailed...and so is Before I Die by Jenny Downham....

Tessa has just months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, endless tests, drugs with excruciating side-effects, Tessa compiles a list. It’s her To Do Before I Die list. And number one is Sex. Released from the constraints of ‘normal’ life, Tessa tastes new experiences to make her feel alive while her failing body struggles to keep up. Tessa’s feelings, her relationships with her father and brother, her estranged mother, her best friend, and her new boyfriend, all are painfully crystallised in the precious weeks before Tessa’s time finally runs out.

It's REALLY sad!!!

And there's When It Happens by Susane Colasanti:

Sara and Tobey couldn't be more different. She is focused on getting into her first-choice college; he wants to win Battle of the Bands. Sara's other goal is to find true love, so when Dave, a popular jock, asks her out, she's thrilled. But then there's Tobey. His amazing blue eyes and quirky wit always creep into her thoughts. It just so happens that one of Tobey's goals is also to make Sara fall in love with him. Told in alternating points of view, Sara and Tobey's real connection will have everyone rooting for them from the minute they meet!

Umm...The Au Pairs Series by Melissa De La Cruz: Three girls with three agendas and the ultimate destination: the Hamptons. Summer in the city? Way overrated. Everybody who's anybody in New York City summers in the Hamptons. Mara, Eliza, and Jacqui all want a piece of the action, all for different reasons. So the girls answer a classified ad to become au pairs. How bad can it be, watching a couple of kids on the beach all day? They've got the swank address, the sweet ride, and an all-access pass to the hottest social scene on the East Coast. It's shaping up to be the summer of their lives.

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen. It has A LOT of DRAMA. I am so serious. Okay, I'll tell you just HOW MUCH drama.... Okay, so this takes place in like 1901, or something, and so there's this girl, Elizabeth, who's in love with her carriage guy, carriage driver, whatever. And he loves her back but they can't be together because ya know it's was like a scandal to be in love with your carriage guy, and Elizabeth has to be perfect to fit into society . And then there's this maid, she works in the same house Elizabeth lives in, she also loves the carriage guy and she finds out that Elizabeth loves the carriage guy, so...that's bad....And then there's Henry, he's like, a... "bad boy" I guess you could call it, and well his father doesn't approve of him, so to make his father happy he must marry Elizabeth, the pretty, perfect (and already-in-love) girl....Diana is Elizabeth's sister and she is more...spontaneous and wild than her sister and she likes Henry...and...Henry MIGHT like her back....Penelope is the new-ish girl in town. She is Elizabeth's alleged best friend and she loves Henry, so, as you can probably imagine, she is NOT happy when Henry proposes to Elizabeth. And she will anything, even if it means hurting her best friend, to get him.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

St. Vladimir's Academy isn't just any boarding school—it's a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. They've been on the run, but now they're being dragged back to St. Vladimir's—the very place where they're most in danger. . . .

Rose and Lissa become enmeshed in forbidden romance, the Academy's ruthless social scene, and unspeakable nighttime rituals. But they must be careful lest the Strigoi—the world's fiercest and most dangerous vampires—make Lissa one of them forever.

And last there's Wake by Lisa Mcmann. It's about this girl who can, like, get into people's dreams--but she can't control it. She gets sucked into them all the time and it's kind of like taking her life because when she gets out of the dream she's like super hungry and some other stuff like that. Oh and she's never told anybody--not her best friend not even her mother--but she meets someone who knows something is up--and it JUST MIGHT be a guy....Really good....

Okay, so I hope you like these!!!

Source(s): I'm bookcrazy....Duuuuuuhhhhhh....

the outlanderseries by diana gabaldon

the circle trilogy by nora roberts

and the raintree series by linda howard