Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

The Truth about Grey's Anatomy Finale.?

IZZY AND GEORGE ARE DEAD LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, ITS SAD AND EVEN I CRIED BUT IT IS THE TRUTH...

The actors are not longer part of the grey''s anatomy cast.

Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight are both leaving "Grey's Anatomy," according to co-star James Pickens Jr.

"Yes, she is," Pickens told Us Weekly when asked if Heigl is leaving the ABC hospital drama. "Wherever Katherine goes, I wish her nothing but the best."

Pickens, speaking backstage after last weekend's NAACP Awards lunch in Beverly Hills, expressed similar sentiments regarding Knight.

"He's going too," Pickens said. "He just wanted to pursue other career paths."

Both Heigl and Knight have made no secret about their unhappiness on "Grey's."

The vociferous Heigl, who's complained about storylines in the past, made even fewer friends on the show when she blamed her lack of an Emmy nomination last year on the "Grey's" writers (for not giving her more to work with).

Knight has publicly complained about his lack of screen time and was reportedly threatening to leave the show earlier this season.

Ironically, ABC entertainment chief Stephen McPherson told TV critics last month that he expected Knight to return next season (although he didn't say in what capacity that would be).

Favorite Answer

Grey’s Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes wants to set the record straight: T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl are not leaving the show.

“That was a very interesting rumor,” Rhimes said Thursday night at the 40th NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. “And it’s not true.”

Rhimes was referring to a recent comment in the press attributed to Grey’s castmember James Pickens Jr., in which he was said to be confirming the departure of Heigl and Knight.

keep reading here

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/13/tr-knight-kat...

it is an article at people magazine

i hope they have survived. Im so saad

Source(s): tvwatch.people.com

My mom and I both noticed two things about tonight's episode....

1. Izzy could still hear what was going on in her hospital room when she was in the elevator, and....

2. They never actually showed George flatlining...only Izzie. Hmmmm.

A lot of sources have said that Rhimes has until June to decided whether or not to write George and Izzie into the next season. So, who knows. If this has all just been rumors (which personally I kind of think it has been...maybe even circulated by the team themselves?) it has been the best thing that happened to the show in years cause i guarantee the ratings were HUGE tonight.

I was expecting Izzie's death because Katherine Heigl wanted to leave the show, and with the cancer storyline and all, her death was not a surprise to me at all!!

On the other hand, George dying?!! WTF? T.R. Knight wanted off the show too, but I thought shipping him off to the Army was his way out. I was blown away at the end when Meredith realized it was him!! Holy crap- I am still in shock!!!

Most everyone knew that they were leaving, so that's no surprise really. What is a surprise is the way they ended George. I thought the Army thing was his way out, but the bus thing was a really interesting twist.

I can't WAIT until next season.

I cant believe that's how George it's making his exit, i was like WTF?

i saw Izzy's ending being like that but i thought that when George told everyone that he was enlisted that would be it.

but seriously 2 main people dying in one episode at least i can't say it was predictable cause really it wasn't.

i thought he looked very cute in the army uniform and new haircut.

i saw it coming and yet when Izzy opened the elevator and saw george there i almsot burst into tears.

• Lux

I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!! I mean I dunno the quote Meredith ended with "they MIGHT not be there tomorrow" gives me some hope but oh my god I'm in shock!!!

Yes Izzy was expected but for one I didn't expect her to die this soon, and GEORGE I won't even go into.

I don't know how I will continue watching the show without two of my favorite main characters... I'm so upset...

I'm bummed out. Those two were my favorite characters on Grey's Anatomy. What am I gonna do next year?

• Evey

Wasn't that rumor in February and has since been denied.

February 10th it was said what you typed and February 13th it was published that the rumor is denied.

I dunno, but it'll be interesting to see.

Awww... well that was sooooo sad...

I'm gonna miss them!

I CAN'T SLEEP!

it was so dramatic, especially when he wrote 007 on her hand.

i was so shocked.

george :(