OMG! Grey's spoiler... I have a question.?

What happen to George!??! Give me details please! Missed the part about John Doe.

Favorite Answer

At the beginning of the 2nd part of the finale a John Doe was brought in, skull bashed in and overall very very damaged. Girl comes running in saying he saved her by pushing her out of the way of an oncoming bus, resulting in him taking the full force of the bus and being dragged underneath for a full block until the driver realized he had hit him. George as John Doe continually tried to reach out to Meredith when she was near him, apparently wanting to write something. He crashed about 3 times, all of which he was revived from. In a recovery room, Meredith visited him. He ignored the pen and used his middle finger to write 0 0 7. Meredith was weirded out about the 7 until she realized it meant 007 - George's iconic nickname he earned during the pilot episode when he blanked out after messing up the appendectomy Burke was overseeing (Karev said 007, Izzie asked what that meant, and Meredith said License to Kill.) Both George and Izzie started to crash as Meredith told everyone George was John Doe. FIN

Source(s): HUGE GREY'S FAN!

John Doe was George..

• Boston

The chief sent George home to spend some time with his mother before he was shipped off to Iraq the following day. When George was on his way home he ran into this woman, she wasn't paying attention and she walked in front of a bus, George pushed her out of the way of the bus and was hit and dragged under it. His face was so deformed from the accident that they couldn't recognize him so he was called John Doe. It isn't until the very end that he "writes" 007 on Meridith's hand and they figure out who he is.

They were working on a guy who saved a girl's life. She was going to be hit by a bus, and this guy pushed her out of the way and was hit by the bus himself. No one knew who this person was until the very end when Meredith realized who he was, when he wrote 007 on her palm because he could not communicate by speaking. His face was basically torn off and was not recognizable.

I was expecting Izzie's death, but George's really shocked me. I am still in shock!! I just thought they would send him off to the Army, but I guess not!!! Holy crap!

George was john doe

he wrote on meredith's palm 007(double O seven) and she screamed

JOHN DOE IS GEORGE!!

both him and iz die:(:(

OMG! He threw a girl out of the way of a bus and it hit him and dragged him for like a block.

I can't believe it!!

he jumped in front of a bus to save a girl and then he died, along with Izzy. It was a very depressing ending...seriously.

i am so damn pissed! ive waited in agony all week to find out if izzy dies, and not only did i not find that out, but i discover that george could die to!? AAGGHH!

• Sahar

He died :(

yes, he DID die