Yahoo Tech Advisors, having problems opening my Best Answers page....?

I can open Yahoo Answers home page, open my profile page, but when I try to read "My Answers, voted Best Question" the page says operation aborted.............cannot open site. I've been online with my computers tech support, done several operations to no avail, they say it's a Yahoo Technical... show more I can open Yahoo Answers home page, open my profile page, but when I try to read "My Answers, voted Best Question" the page says operation aborted.............cannot open site. I've been online with my computers tech support, done several operations to no avail, they say it's a Yahoo Technical Issue, can you please help me?
Update: Having problems veiwing ALL of my "answered questions", but no problems veiwing this "question asked". I hope this additional question helps you out, Thank you.
Update 2: Also, can't answer questions either, page says Internet Explorer cannot open site.
Update 3: Oh, I just found out that I can answer questions in other catagories, except for Food and Drink, Cooking and Recipes, why is that?
1 answer 1