kmjcutie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do you have any tips for female masturbation?

I want some good tips for female masturbation, I only want to use fingers and water though, any tips?

• 9999
    Favorite Answer

Go to the bathroom. Slowly undress yourself in front of the mirror while caressing your body as you do so. I'd suggest bringing ice-cubes with you as it adds to the experience. Once your top is off, rub your breasts with ice-cubes and gently pinch your nipples. Run the ice-cubes down to your inner thighs and take off your panties. Squat down and continue rubbing yourself with ice without touching your girl parts. While doing that, fantasize about something that turns you on.

Once you're completely turned on, stick an ice-cube in your vagina (unless it feels uncomfortable) and/or your anus. Let the sensation overwhelm you for a moment. Next, get into the bathtub and turn on the water. What you do from here is your choice. You can finger your vagina with one hand and stretch your lips to make sure the water hits the right spot with another. You could opt for anal stimulation. Or your could pinch and roll your nipples while the water does its job.

I'd suggest teasing yourself by stopping right before you orgasm. Take an ice-cube and caress your body for one minute. Then, go back to stimulating your clitoris again.

Have fun.

Female Mastu

If you're going to use your fingers, make sure you're either 1) wet already or 2) Use water to lubricate your finger. It'll be much easier and more enjoyable.

For water, just lay back and enjoy.

Using your fingers is better, I think.

Source(s): Myself

circular motions around clitourous area. Keep steady pace.

Just rub yoru clir fast with ur fingers. Yo dont even need water.

I use my deodorant sticks for my thing. Make sure you have the cap on tight. Its gentle and does the job!!!

Yeah. there is a new product made by Trojan. Research on it. It's supposed to be used on the tip of your finger. look it up.

i have a toy called the dolphin, it has fins that focus on ur clit, it's amazing!

I heard this one a long time ago. Turn the bathtub water on. Lay under it with your legs under the faucet. As you get turned on make it hotter and hotter until you orgasm.

make sure what ever you use for "self stimulation" is clean - you can get bacterial infections from foregiegn objects.