YnR- Who is this Mary Jane?

Phillip knows her, is she someone he arrested a while back an ex-wife? and she is also obsessed with Jack for some reason? and victor also knows her, he hired her duh.... who is she???

Favorite Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7PpMLjga4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

About two and one half minutes into this clip Jack is telling Ashley all the reasons that he thinks marriage will be good for Billy and Ashley says to Jack that is exactly what you said before your first marriage. That was my first clue as who this woman is... Patty Williams, Jack's first wife and Paul's sister. Patty shot Jack three times and that is enough to be a friend of Victor's for life.

Not only that Mary Jane keeps asking him about his ex wives, not his ex lovers. Jack treated Patty like dirt, she miscarried, he threatned to have a vastecomy, she caught him bed with Diane and found out that he only her married so that John would make him president of Jabot.

Just like Billy was bed with Sharon the night before his wedding, Jack was in bed with Diane on the eve of his wedding to Patty.

i realllyy think its diane

she used to be married with jack..so maybe thats why shes obsessed

&in an episode a while ago jack said to her "how did you know a picture of my father was the attic?" well diane lived there so maybe it is her??

Sheila??? Or that woman jack was having an affair with???

I really dont know but i think it woud be VERY CREEPY if it was sheila. I think it is very probable it is Diane but I don't know. I really want to know though!!!

Source(s): I love Y and R and I watch it DAILY!

i dont think it's diane. why would she want to stalk jack? she dumped him for victor once.