Please Rate My Resume:?
Over 25 years experience in various phases of the construction industry, superior carpentry, installation skills and mechanical skills including vocational school training, on the job training and self education / sales and marketing skills applied in interior shutter, home inspection and moving industries / superior moving skills as well
Project Management: Hired as subcontractor to install ATM’s in Publix grocery stores from Sebastian to Miami for Golden Eagle Implementation Services / Hired as subcontractor to measure, sell and install interior shutters for Shutter Resources through out the Treasure coast of Florida / Hired as subcontractor to perform home inspections for Accurate Inspectors Inc. from Sebastian to Boca Raton / co- owner and foreman for Hoopers Metals Inc. Over saw metal framing crew for installation of interior framing of new homes / owner of The Furniture Men a moving company, managed a crew of 12 men
Oral and Written Communications: Verbally communicated and delegated various duties to work force personnel, Verbally communicated with customers, clients and representatives as to scheduling and other pertinent details / wrote numerous inventories, sales and billing invoices, filled out and filed hand written and typed all necessary forms and reports /submitted these forms and reports to appropriate dept. heads of staff, senior officials and superiors. Rendered final decisions and directions on operational procedures when needed.
Leadership: Highly regarded by superiors, colleagues and subordinates as a qualified leader with lead by example work ethics / Set high performance standards for self and crew, including time management, work assignments and procedure compliance. Exemplary oral, written skills and presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels.
Field Inspector 04/2007 to present
Accurate Inspectors Inc. 40HR / WK
P.O. Box Salary: $350 PW+
Port Orange, FL. Supervisor: Dave K
Perform Residential and Commercial Inspection for Insurance company‘s, Realtors, Mortgage Brokers and Home owners
• Conduct exterior and interior visual inspection of roofing system geometry, tie downs structural integrity and overall condition
• Conduct visual inspection of air conditioning and heating units for age and overall condition physically test units for adequate performance
• Conduct visual inspection of plumbing fixtures, pipes, sinks, toilets, water heaters for leaks and physically check for proper operation
• Conduct visual inspection and physical testing of electrical system to make a determination of whether or not system is up to local code, grounded, type of wiring used, any unsafe wiring and if required outlets are GFI protected
• Conduct visual inspection of Hurricane protection for proper installation, type of material and it’s quality for a windstorm mitigation inspection
• Collect data , report all defects and complete all necessary forms including submitting all required photos along with completed forms
• Communicate with superiors, colleagues, clients and customers for scheduling, report discrepancy’s, inquiries and relevant questions.
• Implementing and applying marketing, advertising and sales techniques via the internet, newspapers and Personally performing door to door marketing
Field Technician / Salesman 01/2007 to 04/2007
Hwy 50 Salary $1,000 PW
Orlando, FL. Supervisor: Jeff
Perform sales, Installation and manage satellite warehouse for Interior Shutter company
• Perform sales presentation with customer in person / discuss styles, materials and prices
• Measure all requested openings for custom interior decorative plantation shutter’s
• Complete and submit all necessary sales form’s and dim
- afewz2Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
i will give you a 9.5