may I be of assistance?

just to help people when asking questions and save you the bother of asking one of the most common ones

atheists don't believe in a God let alone hate one ... you cannot hate what you don't believe in

not all Christians are dumb , illiterate and homophobic

not all theists are Christian

Wiccans do not believe in Satan let alone work for him or worship him

same with most Satanists strangely enough

we didn't come from monkeys

Pascal didnt take everything into account with his wager

someone else's beliefs are every bit as true to them as yours is to you

all you need is love ... doo doo doo doo doo

just a few pointers that I thought may be useful

have a good evening

((((HUGS)))))

suggested catagory - Business & Finance > Personal Finance

Paul

in the 3 years I have been here , I have found that most people actually like the idea of Jesus and what he stood for

even if they dont agree with or believe in everything else that goes with it

so no , they dont hate Jesus either

sorry to burst your persecution bubble

Best Answer

All you need is love indeed.

Edit: I got two thumbs down for agreeing that all you need is love? Really?

• (((Pangel)))

A purple god for you,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVbGnspgy_8

Youtube thumbnail

@Neil S, you are confusing subjective truth and objective fact. We can agree on the temperature of the room we are in by means of a thermometer. However is the room hot or cold is a matter of subjective opinion.

Also to man (a) the days grow longer till June the 21st and shorter till December the 21st, while to man (b) the days stay the same all year round and to man (c) the days grow shorter till june the 21st and longer till December the 21st.

Is only one of them telling the truth? or are they each describing the same objective reality from their own subjective points of view?

_()_

And where is that love comes from, may I ask?

It came to my conclusion that they exclude God, to do whatever they like to do. Carnal pleasures. Easy as that! learning so much non-sense about abiogenesis. Even Charles Darwin was asking himself in the book of "the origin of species" something very smart that was going against evolution.

Where is the moral law coming? from the ten commandments which serves us in the court of law putting the criminals where they belong. What would we do without God's ten commandments? and now they say that there are higher moral laws than that.

All we need is love because there is evil lol and we can't stop it without God. Easy as that.

If only others would understand Child of Light , seems you come close to the Master of Life.

yes, will u go pickup my drycleaning, get the kids from daycare, return my missed phone calls, and make sure to cook dinner before i get home? thanks..you're so helpful.

Pangel dear just your smile is assistance enough.

Pax,

Sandey

Good points that I hope some people will consider.

Just because the Jesus story is a myth does not mean he is hated.

Rev. Neil

Thanks a lot. Maybe you saved a person or two from asking the frequently most asked questions of this section, and thats always a plus.

((PANGEL)) so good trying to help clear up issues - I haven't checked the responses - but my opinion of humans is your getting crap instead of thanks.

You never tire of humans even after 3 years of being here - I don't know how you do it.

Peace, and love. (Thanks for the hug too!)

X

"someone else's beliefs are every bit as true to them as yours is to you"

I do not believe in anything I just acknowledge facts