I applied for a Wal-Mart dept manager position. I am up against 2 others. Who do you think will get picked?

I have meet the requirements for the job, but I am up against a young, 22 yr old worker who always runs sporting goods and Tire Lube counter. I know both. I know tomorrow, but was wondering opinions. Earlier that same day, I was warned by the manager because I accidentally left an hour early. Any thoughts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • whimsy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My thoughts: No one cares - it's just Wal Mart,it's not like a real arduous career

• tracy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The kid who already knows how to run two departments at the same time -- Wal Mart management LOVES people like this. Plus, leaving early will be a strike against you. Sorry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pick a different category to put your question in? Plant some stolen goods in the other 2 peoples belongings

• 1 decade ago

The 22 yr old. Sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Which one of you has a family to support and needs benefits? That person will not get the job.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uhhh, how is this question political? By you posting in the wrong forum I already think the other guy is more qualified.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you're too stupid to read a clock I'd pick the other guy.

• 1 decade ago

I have verified the luck percentage in your name, which says that you will be selected.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let me consult my crystal ball.

It says...

• 1 decade ago

who can open wide the most.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.