CAN I ASK MY DOCTOR TO GIVE ME A NOTE TO BE OF WORK BECAUSE I GOT SCIATICA?

WELL I HAVE SCIATICA AND NOW IS WORST IS ON BOTH SIDES AND I HAVE IT EVERYDAY THAT MY LEGS GET NUMB BADLY AND I CANT DO ANYTHING AT ALL TYNEDOL AND HEATING PADS AND STRECHING WONT WORK FOR ME AND THAT WHY WHEN I WORK I CANT DO ANYTHING AT ALL IT HURTS BAD WHAT CAN I DO CAN ASK MY DOCTOR FOR A NOTE TO BE OUT OF WORK... show more WELL I HAVE SCIATICA AND NOW IS WORST IS ON BOTH SIDES AND I HAVE IT EVERYDAY THAT MY LEGS GET NUMB BADLY AND I CANT DO ANYTHING AT ALL TYNEDOL AND HEATING PADS AND STRECHING WONT WORK FOR ME AND THAT WHY WHEN I WORK I CANT DO ANYTHING AT ALL IT HURTS BAD WHAT CAN I DO CAN ASK MY DOCTOR FOR A NOTE TO BE OUT OF WORK OR OTHER THINGS LIKE HELP FROM WELFARE IF I CANT WORK SINCE IM PREGNANT AND I BEEN HAVING BACK PROBLEMS SINCE BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT EVERYTIME I LIFT STUFF OR BEND DOWN MY BACK BE HURTIN BAD AND MY SCIATICA GET WORST. IVE BEEN HAVING SINCE BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT