Am I the only one brokenhearted that I didn't make Maxim's Hot 100?

I can't believe I am not on their list of Hot 100. It's the mini van, isn't it?

• Favorite Answer

I was #102 just shy of being on the list. In my picture I was actully sprawled out on my Sienna. Try again next year.

it particularly is Maxim magazine they're speaking approximately actual attractiveness and continuously have on those lists. they're only attempting to learn some media interest with the aid of putting Michelle Obama on the checklist and Olivia Wilde at #a million.

You didn't make the list? I am shocked! I thought the mini van would have put you over the top! I demand a recount!!!!!!!

• Come on over and sit with the rest of us. I don't think the mini van had anything to do with it. We were just too good for them is all.....yeah that's it, WE were too good for them.

*all of you who didn't make the list, come on over and join our party, we're having a helluva good time*

• Al

I would have not added certain people on the list. I mean if I'm not mistaken Hilary Duff made the list? She is ugly as hell.

If I made the list it would have been different. For one Mrs Obama would have been no where near the list.

All I know is I beat out Hillary Clinton. Yesss!

you will always be in my hot 100. =)

• JenJen

I am. But, its only because I didn't get my picture in before the deadline.

Yeah............................ I will wake up in a minute.

I made it. Losers. Ha hah!!