Can you name one movie from 1970 and up that dosen't deal with any love relationships or guy chasing girl?

I notice most movies deal with love and the guy is always trying to hook up with the girl. Weather it's a horror movie or comedy and especially a drama. I can name one movie that I saw a few years ago that doesn't deal with anyone hooking up. That movie would be the 1st Alien Vs. Predator. But seriously... show more I notice most movies deal with love and the guy is always trying to hook up with the girl. Weather it's a horror movie or comedy and especially a drama. I can name one movie that I saw a few years ago that doesn't deal with anyone hooking up. That movie would be the 1st Alien Vs. Predator.

But seriously even in cartoon movies for children there is some kind of romance. Like for example in Toy Story Woody and Bo Peep got together lol
Update: I just thought of one other one. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory in 1971. So I could only come up with two.