Suspected Anti-virus False Positive?

Our Norton subscription just ran out a month ago so we switched to Avira Antivir Personal. Its detection rates blow Norton's out of the water. However, when I did a full system scan with our external hard drive which we used to back up our computer while with Norton, It detected 22 Viruses and Unwanted... show more Our Norton subscription just ran out a month ago so we switched to Avira Antivir Personal. Its detection rates blow Norton's out of the water. However, when I did a full system scan with our external hard drive which we used to back up our computer while with Norton, It detected 22 Viruses and Unwanted programs and put them in quarantine. After a week and confirming that they were legit malware, I removed 21 of the malware from quarantine. However I currently am keeping one piece of suspected malware from the external HD which is a Program file from my other computer also backed up on the same external HD. I think its a false positive but I'm not positive and don't want to delete a good file, but want it out of quarantine. Avira says it's the TR/ATRAPS.Gen Trojan. Here is the file name and location....
F:/Seagate Backup/AUSSIE/C/Program Files/Dell Media Experience/CLAlbumArt.dll

I've already sent it to Avira as a suspected file, but does this seem like a good file or a virus? If so what course of action do you recommend? Thanks
Update: Thanks for everyones help- I found a post on Avira's blog dated this past week saying that it was an FP and that Avira was going to remove it from their database next engine update. Thanks for everyones help http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php?pag...