What has happened to online male gamers?

I am so sick and tired of the little boys that have infiltrated the online MMORPG and FPS industry. I am tired of having them question my credibility as a gamer just because I am female and then in the next instance here them trade hack and bot secrets to their little virtual high five buddies. I have fragged... show more I am so sick and tired of the little boys that have infiltrated the online MMORPG and FPS industry. I am tired of having them question my credibility as a gamer just because I am female and then in the next instance here them trade hack and bot secrets to their little virtual high five buddies.

I have fragged for as long as I can remember, I bet you these boys didn't ever play the first GTA from start to finish on the playstation. But every time I log on to runescape, UT or my Diablo 2 Ladder Character; as soon as they find out I am female they swarm in and try to humiliate me. I do not understand why, I have been playing since Sega; technology has become better but my god people have become ruder. All I want to do is either be left alone to play if these people can NOT treat me like just another gamer I just want to be left ALONE!

So why are they all of a sudden acting like this then? I don't remember them being this bad in the 90's, what they can only handle competition if it's other little boys? I am sick of it.
Update: Thanks Czech4Lylf at least I know it's not just me. lol
Update 2: Edit: Thanks so much everyone... At least there are some genuine and decent male gamers left out there.