angel asked in 運動棒球 · 1 decade ago

急~~購買美國大聯盟線上收看多扣款

我最近幫我爸爸買了美國大聯盟的線上收看

結果我收到帳單的時候多了一筆30美元,我明明只有花79.95美元而已,不知道為什麼又扣了這一筆。

我附上它寄來的信件:

WELCOME TO LIVE BASEBALL: Watch all 2,430 regular season games online (subject to blackout restrictions). Almost 100 games per week. No other service comes close! MLB.com®: Where Baseball is Always On.

BILLING: Thank you for subscribing to MLB.TV Premium Yearly

2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade Current Total: $30.00

PAYMENT: The credit card you have on file with us has been charged the amount shown above.

PRODUCT FEATURES: Watch HD Quality Picture on your Mac or PC (where available) - requires NexDef download. Live Game DVR allows you pause or rewind LIVE game action - requires NexDef download. Watch and listen to either home or away feeds (where available). Watch up to 4 games at once in the Mosaic view. LIVE Game Picture in Picture. Track all of your favorite player or Fantasy team with Player Tracker. Archived games posted approximately 45 minutes after the game. Condensed games are posted the day after the game (catch the game in a fraction of the time).

2009 MLB.TV SCHEDULE: For the latest schedule of games, visit the MLB.TV schedule at MLB.com® Media Guide. Click on the MLB.TV icon to the right of the game that you would like to watch to. Then, enter your MLB.com® user name and password to log-in and watch.

BLACKOUT RESTRICTIONS: All live games are subject to blackout and other restrictions. Blackout restrictions subject to change. Please click here to learn more.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any questions about your subscription, or if you wish to cancel your subscription or the automatic renewal feature, please e-mail MLB.com Customer Service at subscriptions@website.mlb.com or call 866-800-1275 (International Customers please call 512-434-1542).

Please keep this e-mail for future reference.

The MLB.com® Terms of Use and the terms of this e-mail govern your use of MLB.TV

有人可以幫幫我嗎??

Update:

我也知道要寫信到客服去取消,但是我英文不好也不知道要怎麼寫

Update 2:

BILLING: Thank you for subscribing to MLB.TV Yearly

2009 MLB.TV Yearly Subscription Current Total: $79.95

我買的是這一個

Update 3:

他現在客服回我這一封信

Thank you for contacting MLB.com Customer Support. We have received your email and are working towards processing your request as quickly as possible.

Update 4:

All billing inquiries regarding subscription product cancellations, upgrades and/or adjustments are being processed. Please be advised if you cancelled your subscription within our policy guidelines, you will not be charged for this product. See below for MLB.com Subscription Product refund policy.

Update 5:

MLB.com Subscription Product Refund Policy:

MLB.com will honor any refund request for any MLB.com yearly or monthly subscription product made within five(5) days of the purchase.

Update 6:

所以意思是說,我現在取消來不及了??

Update 7:

他回信的內容都一樣。

那個升級版的有普通版的有差嗎?

不是一樣都可以看嗎?

還有,他那個購買完之後,信用卡資料好像會留在網站上

可以把資料清除掉嗎?

不希望再發生一樣的事情了

Update 8:

我剛剛收到這封信,他的意思是取消成功了嗎?

Your request to cancel your subscription has been completed. Your subscription will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle. You will no longer be billed for the following subscription: 2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade.

Update 9:

We thank you for your patronage. If you have any further questions about your account, please contact Customer Support toll-free at 1-866-800-1275.

Your tracking number for this transaction is 6997103.

We thank you for your patronage

Update 10:

那這樣的話,取消有什麼用??

我就是要他退款,我又不需要這個服務

他那個是收取一整年的費用

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade Current Total: $30.00

你是不是除了訂購一年之外

不小心點到[加購升級版]了?

可以發Mail給他們取消:

subscriptions@website.mlb.com

2009-05-16 14:11:26 補充:

先把79.95美元那筆的收據信找出來

看看 [BILLING: Thank you for subscribing to]後面的項目是什麼

如果確定跟30元這筆的2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade不同

就回信取消30元的服務

Dear Madam / Sir,

I want to cancel my subscription to 2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade.

附上你訂單號碼+訂購時的日期+用的姓名及卡號

2009-05-16 15:52:49 補充:

那就照下面的寫囉:

Dear Madam / Sir,

I want to cancel my subscription to 2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade.

附上你訂單號碼+訂購時的日期+用的姓名及卡號

2009-05-16 17:09:33 補充:

他說:

付款訂閱後5天內取消才有退錢唷

2009-05-16 17:40:26 補充:

有可能...

2009-05-16 17:48:29 補充:

試著再發信,同樣附上付款資料明細:

I subscribed 2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade by mistake and didn't realize it until I received my credit card bill this month.

I will be appreciate if I could have a full refund.

2009-05-17 12:56:55 補充:

基本上是取消成功了

不過:

Your subscription will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle.

上網查一下2009 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Upgrade

是一次收整年費用

還是每月或每週計費一次

如果是一次收取整年度的費用

即使已經退訂也沒辦法退錢

但本年度還是可以繼續收看

如果是按月按週付費

已付過錢的這一期可以繼續收看

從下一期才開始正式退訂

不再計費

2009-05-17 12:58:51 補充:

Your tracking number for this transaction is 6997103

這筆交易號碼是6997103

以後有問題就用這編號來查

所以這封信記得要存檔&列印收好

2009-05-17 14:21:10 補充:

等等看下期信用卡帳單吧

說不定老美會看在球季才開始不久的份上

好心退部份金額給你

幸好金額不算非常大

也有網友說升級版的畫質好功能多

就當是送爸爸的父親節大禮吧

所以下次要小心點啊

網路購物是很方便沒錯

但一不小心就可能會出現類似這樣的問題

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

你一定案錯了或選到別的

不過MLB.TV Premium Yearly 畫質好很多而且同時分割畫面能看四場 ,說不定妳爸爸會很高興

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.