急急 英文翻譯 ~20點
1. look at these english words and see if you can find their american
equivalents: pram- mince(meat) - biscuit- petrol- queue- trousers-
2. now look at these american words and try to find their british
equivalents: argument- can - diaper- elevator- eraser - flashlight- guy
- highway- movie theater- napkin- rent(a car).
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. stroller; hamburger; cookie; gasoline; line; pants; sidewalk; sweater.
2. row; tin; nappy; lift; rubber; torch; bloke; motorway; cinema; ???; hire car.Source(s): Several years of life with a British housemate