大毛 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

向美國銀行員自述 ..中翻英..口語化

居民:你好,我是剛移民這裡跟我的爸媽及弟弟住在一起,就住在轉角那條叫OCEAN街上.靠近BAYVIEW小學那邊。而且也是第一次接觸美國的銀行。我想存$2000元,並辦一張提款卡。有些需要我填的表格嗎?我從台灣的國小退休,我曾經在那教過10年的書.本來應該有些存款的,但大部分被兒子拿去創業。我兒子在洛杉磯一所實驗室學3D動畫,他是另外租房子住,不跟我們住在一起。我們夫妻2人預計下週3去他那住個5~6天.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi.

I recently immigrated here and am currently living with my parents and younger brother around the corner on Ocean Street, near Bayview Elementary School. I am looking to deposit two thousands dollars and to sign up for a debit card.

Are there forms that I need to fill out?

(I don't know why you need to tell bankers about your previous situation, or why you need to tell them about your savings being allocated to help your son. Or your living arrangements for the next week)

• ?

Hi, I am a new immigrant from Taiwan.

And I live with my parents and a younger brother.

My home is just around the corner on the Ocean Street near the Bayview Elementary School.

How are you.

I just move in the neiborhood with my family, and live near the ocean street, around the Bayview elementary school. I am not familiar with the bank procedures; however I would like to deposite 2000 dollars and apply a withdraw bank card.

Please show me when the forms are?

I am a retired school teacher from Taiwan. I have been teaching there for ten years, and saved up some money which was loaned to my son to start his new business. My son works is currently learning 3D animation in a labortory in LA. He lives in a rented house, and my wife and I are planing to visit him for 5 to 6 days on next wednsday.

我只是不懂根銀行員講這麼多做啥??...= =

不過新移民很辛苦的,加油囉

Resident: Hello, I am just here with my immigrant parents and younger brother live with that live on the corner of the street called OCEAN. BAYVIEW primary school close to the other side. But also the first contact of the Bank of the United States. I would like to deposit $ 2,000 and a debit card to do. I need to fill in some forms it? I am from Taiwan's primary retirement, I have taught in that book 10 years. Should have been some savings, but most of his business away. My son in Los Angeles a laboratory study 3D animation, he is another that renters do not live together with us. We are 2 couples who are expected to go to his next 3 months to live 5 to 6 days.

Source(s): 秘密