how to remove the doe paddle from the WelBilt bread machine?

I have a WEL BILT ABM6000 bread machine. I can't get the doe paddle out of the machine to clean the pan . So here i am asking you all for help

Favorite Answer

Fill the pan with some very hot water and let it soak for several minutes. This should soften up the buildup and allow you to "jimmy" it off. To jimmy the paddle, use one hand on the bottom of the pan to hold the spindle, and the other hand to grab the paddle and swivel it back-and-forth as you try to lift. If it doesn't work, do it a second time with slightly soapy water.

Source(s): Many years with many bread machines, including several Welbilts.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): remove doe paddle welbilt bread machine: https://tr.im/VOoRh

I use a chopstick to dig out the blade while the loaf is still warm. Push the tip of the chopstick into the hole of the paddle and twist. Once the bread cools off, it becomes harder to remove the paddle.