Is Link from Zelda... A girl?! :O?

I just read some comments on a note on Facebook about The Legend of Zelda hahah, and now I am completely and utterly confuzed! They kept saying her... SO IS LINK A GIRL? I ALWAYS THOUGHT LINK WAS A BOY! :O

I've only played Wind Waker, but that was AGES ago...

Update:

I know Zelda is a girl...

I think I shall have to copy and paste what they said.

"person 1:

Well NO S***.

Link is the epic one. Truly the game title should have something to do with him.

But nooooo. Zelda's a greedy *****.

person 2:

Mmmhm. I was just wondering... how come you never see her parents in the game series? You see Link's G-ma in Wind Waker.... but no parents. :/

person 1:

Because she secretly KILLED them in a DOUBLE HOMICIDE and quickly patched up the crime scene to continue her rule as princess! I was there, I KNOW!

.... :)"

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

link(the person you control when playing the games) is a boy. A tree elf to be precise.

Zelda(the princess you're trying to help with all your adventures) is a girl.

Playing wind waker first was probably what confused you, that's really nothing to do with the overall Storyline of Zelda, and in the grand scheme of things, was only a minor side story. In most of the other games, you're striving to help/save princess Zelda and here kingdom. hence the name '' Legend of Zelda "

I played Wind Waker first too. when i was like 10 on the gameboy... having an nostalgic moment here.....

• 3 years ago

Link From Zelda

• 3 years ago

Zelda Girl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Link is a guy Zelda is a girl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Link from Zelda... A girl?! :O?

I just read some comments on a note on Facebook about The Legend of Zelda hahah, and now I am completely and utterly confuzed! They kept saying her... SO IS LINK A GIRL? I ALWAYS THOUGHT LINK WAS A BOY! :O

I've only played Wind Waker, but that was AGES ago...

Source(s): link zelda girl o: https://tinyurl.im/QGI5u
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Link is a boy. Zelda is a girl.

• 1 decade ago

Link is a boy and from zelda

• 1 decade ago

Yea when i first started to play Zelda i thought Zelda was the fairy boy but Link is a boy but i must admit Link does have a "pretty" face for a boy

• 5 years ago

Correction:

In ALL games, link is a HYLIAN-The race of HUMANS with pointy ears. ( They're "special" humans, if you will, given these ears to hear the Gods.)

ZELDA is ALSO a Hylian in ALL Games. The people living in HYRULE are considered HYRULEANS.

Zelda=Female

Link=Male

The reason for the title, which very VERY few understand is, Link i suppose to be a "nobody" ( as harsh as it sounds) just a boy who didn't know he had a special ability (triforce of courage WHICH does have poer: the power to wield the Master sword). But Zelda is the princess and is known throughout her land. She gets kidnap and her rescue becomes her Legend. Even though Link is the main character and did most of the work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In each legend of Zelda- Link is always a new Link (as in no Link is the same, wiki it) and it always takes place in different time periods. There have been many Links and they are always boys at different ages, but boys none-the-less. Zelda, obviously is a girl, always.

• 1 decade ago

link is a boy zelda is a girl same thing happen 2 my sis when she waz five everytime i played windwaker when i waz link she always used2 yell out look zelda i used 2 lol so hard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.