What will happen with the Rays rotation?

The Rays are off to a mediocre start. Every one of the starters have been highly inconsistent. You figure Garza, Kazmir, and Shields are safe. Sonnanstine has been mostly bad, while Jeff Niemann has been up and down. The Rays have David Price and Wade Davis waiting in the wings to join the rotation. Will Niemann and Sonnanstine be in the rotation at the end of the year?

Favorite Answer

I think out of all the starting pitchers, Garza's been the best one in my opinion. I think David and Wade might join after the All-Star break. But I could be wrong. I think the most likely to not be in the starting rotation is Niemann. Sonnanstine is so-so.

Rumors in the locker room have it that David Price, last years number 211th pick in the draft, will be traded to a team to be named later. This team, of course, could be any number of teams, as much as 29 potential teams to be exact. And finally, word in the coaches office is that Kazmir could be moved to short to replace Carl Crawford, while in the meantime Garza could very potentially replace the head coach himself.

Source(s): Locker, coaches room chatter.