Ramdan: What Sunni ... Shia .. Unity Fan .. non unity fans?

Salam All .. i have a question for all of you

Sunni: What is that makes you think that shia are commiting shirk when they believe Allah (swt) is one and only God?

Shia: How do you look at your 12 imams?

Unity Fans: What is one other reason you are supporting unity except having One Ummah and for Allah's sake?

Non Unity Fans: what is it that makes you not want to be a unity fan ?

Please Do Not Copy And Paste.

Peace, Masalam.

Update:

@ Wolve lol ok ..

@ MOMIN .. Proof ??

Update 2:

Inspired by hiьắʠаує: is it true that shia believe that their imams can tell their hour of death ?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

The scholars of Islaam have mentioned that the Shee'ah have commited shirk in their exaggeration of the memebers of the Household of Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu 'alalyhi wa sallam.

It has reached the point where shrines are built over their graves and people supplicate to the dead family members of the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

Supplication is worship and is only for Allaah.

Likewise, the Shee'ah clerics have assigned attributes only befitting to Allaah to their Imaams.

The Noble Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan mentioned with regards to the Shee'ah:

"From their beliefs and practices is that: They go to extremes with regard to the Imaams from the Members of the Household, giving them the right to legislate laws and abrogate rulings (in Islaam) because they claim that the Qur’aan is distorted and deficient.

This is to the point that they have resorted to taking their Imaams as lords besides Allaah. So they have built tombs over their graves and erected shrines for them, making Tawaaf around them, presenting sacrificial animals to them and swearing oaths to them!"

If one refers to the writings of the top clerics of Shee'ism for the past 1,000 years, one will find that Shee'ism is founded upon many beliefs considered heretical by the scholars of Sunnah.

With regards to unity, then it is an obligation in Islaam. HOWEVER, it must be accomplished according to the conditions of Islaam. Just as in our prayers, we cannot pray any way we choose, rather it must be in accordance with Islaam.

The concept of the "unity fan" opposes the teachings and the understanding of Islaam of the Sahaabah.

The Sahaabah, who understood Islaam best, did not tolerate innovations in the Islaamic creed or in acts of worship, because they knew such things were major sins, and from the worst of affairs. Also these innovations if left unchecked, lead mankind into major shirk. (This is how Shaytaan led the people in the time of Prophet Noah to shirk).

Unity fans, however, call for superficial “reconciliation” between groups that are upon truth and groups that are upon sin, innovation, and falsehood. This “reconciliation” and “unity” is unholy as there is no genuine rectification or correction of false beliefs. So the end result is an insincere alliance based upon what is displeasing to Allaah. This leads to the dilution of the religion of Islaam and to widespread confusion with regards to understanding what beliefs and practices lead to Paradise and what incorrect beliefs and heretical practices lead to the Fire.

:::EDIT::::

@Asker: To "confirm" the exaggerated status the Shee'ah give to their imaams please consider:

►Khomeini, in his book Al-Hukoomatul-lslamiwah (the Islaamic government), claims that the Twelve Imams are infallible, and he raises them to a level above the heavenly

angels and the commissioned prophets of Allaah; he stresses:

"Certainly, the Imam commands a noble station and lofty position; a creative vicegerency to who's rule and power submit the very atoms of all creation[!] And an essential tenet of our Shi'ite sect is that the Imams have a position which is reached neither by the angels [in the highest heaven] nor by any commissioned Messenger of God."

He further stated:

"The teachings and directives of the Imams are just like those of the Qur’aan, it is compulsory on one to follow them and carry them out."

►"Imam knows his hour of death and his death is in his control."

(Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1,Page No. 258)

►"There is not a single truth possessed by a people saved that which originated with the Imams, and everything which did not proceed from them is false."

(Al- Kulaini. AL- KAAFI, p.399)

►"We are the eyes of the God in his creature and the final authority in all human beings."

(Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 145)

Source(s): "Unity and Division with regards to Innovation in Light of the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him" http://www.salafyink.com/aqeedah/UnitingPeopleInno... "Exposing Shee'ism and its Sources" http://www.ifol.org/e_library/Al-Khutoot_Al-A'reed...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is that makes you think that shia are commiting shirk when they believe Allah (swt) is one and only God?

Shia Tawassul, calling out to the dead. And what Abo Haroon said about the shrines and what not, Belief of the Imamat.

Non Unity Fans: what is it that makes you not want to be a unity fan ?

I am not ok with the cursing of the companions and them being called kaffirs. I can't turn a blind eye on that. And besides Shites piss me off. And I see how they twist the truth to try and convince people of their beliefs. There is no uniting with lies.

• 1 decade ago

Sunni: What is that makes you think that shia are committing shirk when they believe Allah (swt) is one and only God?

they exalt their imams, concept that the imams' know

the hour of their death things like that make me

question ... i'm not sure if that is shirk or not.

Allah(swt) knows best.

peace Ma'salam

• Sunni: idk about straight up 'shirk', but the elevation of only some sahabah that they've picked themselves and belief that humans are 'infallible' seems pretty fishy to me

Unity Fan: i support unity on truth, respect, and defense... some people think they have the right to lose their cool and degrade others b/c of pride and i think that's totally wrong :(

Non Unity Fan: you can't overlook all differences and falsifications, that's called ignorance and ignorance is not cool--no progression out of ignorance...

------

yea, Allah's Slave, hibaqaye is right...shias believe their imams can do these non-human things

>:O

peace

Source(s): : yea, you have to be pretty special to be all three, i know :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sister, please read the following very carefully :

It is a misconception amongst Muslims that in order for one to be upon Tawheed, that it is sufficient to affirm Ar-Roboobiyyah (the Lordship) of Allaah. Such an understanding is false, and dangerous. Most of mankind attest to the fact that Allaah is the Only True Lord; for example, the Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc.. However, this is not enough for one to be a Muslim. One Must also attest to the Uloohiyyah (Worship) of Allaah - singling out Allaah alone in worship. So here, we see a clear distinction between the Muslim and those of the religions mentioned above. Furthermore, one is to attest to Al-Asma' was-Sifaat (The Names and Attributes) of Allaah; and indeed, nothing is like unto Allaah.

This is very brief, and I strongly urge you to read the following book :

http://understand-islam.net/Books/ExplainingtheFou...

[Note: If the link doesn't open, highlight the address in your address bar and press enter]

With regard to unity, then this has been addressed several times. Please read the following :

The term 'unity fan' should not be used in reference to those seeking unity between the truth and deviated sects. It gives the impression that those who disagree are against unity. Islaam is clear on the importance of unity, and as Ibn Mas'ood has said : "Differing is evil." [Sunan Abee Daawood (1/307) with an authentic chain].

However, there is a criteria for this unity - and what we are to unite upon is the truth. There is no unity between truth and falsehood, and anyone who claims that there should be is deluded

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sunni Opinion: Al Kafi insults Ali & Fatimah, Insults the Companions and the Prophet too.

You say in Al Kafi(your biggest book in shia religion) that Fatimah (ra) told Ali he's lazy and fat,has big stomach ect:

You constantly Insult the Sahabah except the family of Muhammad pbuh

You Insult Muhammad pbuh by saying in Al Kafi that Aisha(ra) wasn't even MARRIED to him! and she was just for his own amusement

Thats pretty much saying 1) Aisha is a WHORE, 2) that Muhammad commited ADULTERY, 3) That the Prophet pbuh "Married" a woman FOR SEX DESIRE!NOT CAUSE ALLAH SAID SO!

Astafallah.

Your people cry out to Ali(ra) in salaat thats SHRIK!

Astafallah.

And i know you will deny what i said, you Shi'a always do. It shows how much now days Shi'a don't know their religion,

Only your Scholars do, and they still can't prove theyre true religion

Oh and also one of your "sisters" said to me Shi'a is Better then Sunni's we believe that.lol

• 1 decade ago

Maybe not everyone knows what a Unity Fan is

• 1 decade ago

Unity fans are not upon the Correct Aqeedah.

They fail to realize that unity in Islam cant be with falsehood.

Unity has to be based on correct Aqeedah.. as understood by the Prophet and his companions.

We, non-unity fans are actually the real unity fans..

"Unity fan" is a derogatory term, used by the real unity fans..to refer to the Sunnis with limited knowledge of Islam

---------

@ User above

Your answer was hilarious. I am afraid, it has no basis in Islam. Its interesting, most of the Unity fans have this level of knowledge in Islam. ( no offense)

Source(s): Unity is an OBLIGATION, but that cant be based on "emotion" as displayed by the "Unity fans" here in this section. I also HIGHLY recommend you to download and read this book: http://www.ifol.org/e_library/Al-Khutoot_Al-A%27re...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are different kinds of Shirk/Kufr too.

The shia say thier imam decide their own death (nauzubillah)

Think about this. When Allah is the One who takes away life and gives away life. How can this be the shia aqeedah?

I can provide you with verses that prove this aqeedah of shia totally false.

In the Surat al Baqarah, the Qur'an quotes Abraham (A) as saying to a tyrant of his time:

My Lord is He Who gives life and causes to die. (2:258)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Surat al Mulk, God is described in these words:

... He Who created death and life. (67:2)

And the logic is also that common sense that shia aqeedah are wrong

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some shiaa commit chirk when:

-they make du'aa to dead ppl

-they make du'aa to 12 imams

“And who is more astray than one who calls on (invokes) besides Allaah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls (invocations) to them?”

[al-Ahqaaf 46:5]

-they believe in tamima, that the ring of ali(ra) or any imam will protect them

===================

not unity fan, bcz :

UNITY FAN: Challenge the offensive, names, jokes and comments

when someone call the sahaba(ra) bad names, and slander them.... and u as ''sunni'' believe that sahaba didnt do any of the lies that shiaa are spreading, so better defend and say the truth.

If someone uses a hurtful name in our presence, we might simply say, "Don't call him/her that. Call him/her by his/her name." "You don't like to be called bad names and neither do they".

We should feel comfortable in pointing out unfairness. It is very rewarding in the eyes of Allah, since by challenging this we are following three of Allah's commands:

Stand up against injustice

Discourage the evil

Don't call people with bad nicknames

It's part of a Muslim's duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. Let's do it with wisdom and patience. Be polite but firm.

FINALLY:

If you're still tongue-tied, consider this Hadith: the Prophet said: If a man's Muslim brother is slandered in his presence, and he is capable of defending him, and does so, Allah will defend him in this world and in the next. But if he fails to defend him, Allah will destroy him in this world and in the next.

and bcz :

Take an active stand against injustices

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it is against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a better Protector to both (than you) are. So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well-Acquainted with what you do" (Quran 4:135).

how could i be united with ppl who curse/slander the sahaba and who believe that the prophet(as) had one daughter and the other are daughters of the fist husband of khadija, or when shiaa call the mother of believers(Ra) a liar or who imagine lies like omar(ra) killed fatima(ra)..LIES.... or when they call us(momin do it) that we are follower of IBLEES or when they accuse us of things we didnt do ....i can write a list....

salam.

PS: SHIAA believe that ali(ra) is created from light and that he see the future

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.