• Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ∞ warrior soul answered 5 years ago
    touching, caressing, passion, the skin gets hot, the lips swell and the pupils dilate with half lids, proving their arousal. bodies slide against one another and hands are drawn to what they covet. eventually, these two souls will become one physical and emotional entity. They share themselves either from desire, lust or love. I cannot find words for that are legal on this site to describe it any better.
    • Comment
  • j153e answered 5 years ago
    Some good sources:

"For Men Only" and "For Women Only," Shaunti Feldhahn,
    "Sexual Force or the Winged Dragon," O. M. Aivanhov,
    "Transcendent Sex," Jenny Wade,
    "Soul Mates and Twin Flames," Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

Reviews at http://www.amazon.com
    • Comment
  • . answered 5 years ago
    What is sex? A way to throw out energy. When you have too much energy that you cannot contain, it will begin to flow out on its own. It has to flow out. A container can be filled with only as much water as it contains. If it is filled more, it will overflow.
    • Comment
  • Jem answered 5 years ago
    Your hormones reacting with chemicals on your brain, making you want to feel pleasure that can only be fulfilled by this certain thing. Sex.
    • Comment
  • Shamrock answered 5 years ago
    "When a man and a woman really love each other they..."

This is how the answer always starts off every time I hear this question being asked. Really, I think that part is bull. Sex is sexual intercourse between people, it is a pretty dern high level expression of love and passion, it is something that makes your day a little better, and it is something that can ruin your life. Sex doesn't have to be between people that "really love each other," even though it should n__n

ETA: If you were asking like, what happens in sex... that doesn't go in philosophy. I hope I got the right context XD
    • Comment
  • Ceiling Catte answered 5 years ago
    The opportunity for genetic recombination. This is really a biology question.
    • Comment
  • anonymous answered 5 years ago
    sexy time
    • Comment
  • E P answered 5 years ago
    A noun.
    But from time to time I have heard it used as a verb.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Redwriter answered 5 years ago
    Physical interaction of sexual organs between a male and female that's original purpose is to create offspring.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • The Don answered 5 years ago
    When a man sticks a knife into another his heart, and says I was a nasty troll and deserved to die. (You should try it) But yeah like Shamrock said it usually should happen when two people love each other (hah now the gay people can't complain mwahahahaha), but it usually just happens at a bar of with some guy who you've been with for 3 dates and you think he's the one, even though he could very well be a serial killer and you lead him on and expect him to follow going all the way. Yeah its pretty much adn overblown thing now even though everyone does it, nobody really holds that much respect for it. kinda sucks really...........

Source(s):

OPinion, how could I have such a lonh answer for such a stupid question.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Happy Hiram answered 5 years ago
    20 letters more than the word.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    when 2 people
    have
    there