American Idol. Adam Lambert.?

Ok, so I respect everyones opinions, so lets all be mature when I ask and say the following. I mean no offense. But what do you all think about Adam Lambert. I mean my favorite is Dany, I love the rasp but smoothness of his voice. And not just that I think he deserves it, after everything he has been through. But... show more Ok, so I respect everyones opinions, so lets all be mature when I ask and say the following. I mean no offense. But what do you all think about Adam Lambert. I mean my favorite is Dany, I love the rasp but smoothness of his voice. And not just that I think he deserves it, after everything he has been through. But Adam, ah. He is good but there are a few reasons I don't like him. There is being unijque and good, but then there is overdoing it. Sense the first day he let that big note go and changed the melody of the song, he knew. Bingo, that's how I win. So now all he does is finish big, and everyones like oooh, wow. And I just think,1 girls like him because he is good looking. And people get so shocked with his last notes(screaming to me) they forget how he sounds durring the whole song(to me like a squeaky out of tune girl) I guarantee that american Idols rigged, and they all know Adams going to win. They always shine all the light on him. He's always last to go, he's always the last big note where they dramaticaly zoom out and switch on the lights. He uses his dramaticness and the fact he knows hes loved and so do the producers. I mean give some attention to Kris or Danny you know. Just my opinion. Please be respectful. Thanks
12 answers 12