Is Gallatin, TN a good place to live in? What is there to do for fun?

I know that Nashville is nearby (about 30 miles?), but how is Gallatin as a city? Is there much stuff to do? How big is it?

I interviewed for a job there and it looks like a small town, but I was wondering if there was stuff to do. Are there any hot chicks? lol

Favorite Answer

GALLATIN TENNESSEE IS AWESOME!! they have lots of fun things to do, they have The Square, which is a little place with lots of restaurants and a few shops. very, very good restaurants around, GREAT, IN FACT! . there is indian lake village (in hendersonville, only a few minutes away from g-town.) which has a movie theater, restaurants, Barnes and Noble (with a built-in Starbucks) and LOTS OF COOL SHOPS! (but mostly shops for women) . there are a few VERY NICE neighborhoods around. they have a community college...its just a cool place if you're interested just ask me for more info

Source(s): i live in g-town.
  • how good is the high schools in gallatin tn