Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Would you get upset and feel worthless if...?

Someone constantly made fun of your job, called you stupid and said ur good for nothing ? Would u get upset?

@Wolverine: What do u mean "again"

Best Answer

we all are humans , and we do get hurt some how or the other, but the most important thing is, we must learn to defeat these negative emotions !

You can't be worthless because you have asked a question on YA - that has enabled other contributors to gain points, and may even have enabled someone to move up a Level, they in turn will provide help, support and encouragement of other people by asking and answering questions. Along the way, some will make comments and ask questions which will amuse and entertain - that's good. . Remember the old saying "They also serve, who only stand and wait" There is also the very wise little story about the horseshoe nail - just in case you don't know it. A nail falls from a horseshoe and is lost "For the want of a nail, the shoe was lost. For the want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For the want of a horse, the rider was lost. For the want of a rider, the message was lost. For the want the message, a battle was lost. For the want of the battle, a City was lost. For the want the City, a Kingdom was lost - and all for the want of a horseshoe nail" You may feel as worthless as a small horseshoe nail, but without you, the rest of us are lost.

Depends, if my job was stupid, then yes. If I did stupid things, then yes. If indeed, I acted good for nothing, yes. If however, I knew I was none of those things, I would bust those people in the mouth.

You might have legal recourse, which is better than just becoming upset. Depending where you are, you may be able to use the legal system to protect your rights, and even to recover money. If you send me some info, I could tell you more.

Yes i would..

They would have to be careful though coz it could backfire and cost them their job...

Sara, dont let these Salafi/Wahabi scumbags good for nothing get on ur nerves.......they know nothing except to mock, this is the Sunnah of Yazid (La3ee)

just cuz u work @ mcdonalds doesnt mean doors r not open.

Source(s): thanks and oh yah i wud like fries wit that
  • i would neva know until i experience it.. which is something that aint neva gonna hapen..

no, i stopped caring what people think a while ago

aww poor sara is in depression mode