Why do 95%of decent girls choose complete jerks/and/or idiots?and why do the 5% left seem to not know i exist?

now i don't mean to sound emo....im usually a pretty happy guy. and i don;t mean to sound shallow either...by "decent girls" i mean all around good girls..not just good looking. Anways...i'm about to graduate high school and it just KILLS me how most decent girls like complete jerks who don;t even... show more now i don't mean to sound emo....im usually a pretty happy guy. and i don;t mean to sound shallow either...by "decent girls" i mean all around good girls..not just good looking. Anways...i'm about to graduate high school and it just KILLS me how most decent girls like complete jerks who don;t even deserve the attention they get. and i';m stuck on the sidelines being nice and caring,,but i dont hardly EVER get noticed. I consider myself a decent looking guy...i have kind of long black hair...a fairly well built body..and a nice personality. i am a little shy but not to much. Maybe its because my "rocker" style has gone out of style...but i serioulsy doubt thats the only reason, because many other kids just like me get girls. there must be something i;m doing wrong. anyways...many adults tell me i'm good looking and a great guy...but most of the comments i get in school are negative...such as that i don;t have a chance with a particular girl because i'm not "Preppy" or "popular". and nothing hurts me more and also makes me very mad and upset than to hear bull**** like that. it also kills me that kids don;t care how upset i am or about what i've been through...they'll insult me regardless. i also have quite a bit of good friends, but still no girl. someone please tell me your point of view on this..and keep in mind that i DON;T have any particular girl in my mind right now...well, one, but she's my best friend and i can;t even dream of messing that up..and thats a whole other story.((answers.yahoo.com/question/index... And also i want to add the fact that i have been in 2 serious relationships with girls that i REALLY cared for...but they both used me and broke my heart. and Please internet..be more caring and understanding than Body County High..
Update: the link to my other question didn't get copied above. so here it is....((http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090513113823AAOqWxt))
Update 2: i meant to say "Boyd County High"
Update 3: also..when i said i wasnt "emo" and i was usually a happy guy...well..im pretty sure that dosent make me insecure.
Update 4: just ONE more detail i might wanna add...i'm comeing down from a heavy Caffeine binge and don't feel very good...so its kinda bringing out the negative in me