Geithner thinks he can regulate pay for bankers in banks that DIDN'T take government funds? Ron Paul disagree?

disagrees. (He is on after the introduction, on this link). What do you think?

The video also discusses Montana's new resolution that guns and ammunition made and used in Montana only are not subjedt to Federal regulation.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGtmk3O3x...
Update: Stella, youtube is just a place to find clips from stations. The show is Freedom Watch.
Update 2: bush family member. Then we have to do away with governmental licensing.
Update 3: Lucky, I think they are running it up the flag pole to see if anyone objects. The G20 agreement Obama entered into would give an IMF committee the right to regulate our financial sector including wages, were the agreement constitutional. Geithner doesn't want to try to pass legislation on this so is pretending... show more Lucky, I think they are running it up the flag pole to see if anyone objects. The G20 agreement Obama entered into would give an IMF committee the right to regulate our financial sector including wages, were the agreement constitutional. Geithner doesn't want to try to pass legislation on this so is pretending he has the power to pass on. I wouldn't be too complacent about it, actually.