Since women who wear bikinis aren't Christian (or at least practicing Christian), aren't most people atheist?

If you go to the beach, most women (ages 18- and over), wear bikinis-and they wear them shamelessly. Now I know that atheists have different morals, but for Christians this is a clear no no. So, aren't most people atheist?
Update: Women who wear bikinis may not be intending to cause other men to sin by looking at them with lust, but that does not matter. Women know that they are beautiful and that we guys love them a lot so whether or not they want to be sexy is not the point-because they are in fact. If you place hundred dollar bills on... show more Women who wear bikinis may not be intending to cause other men to sin by looking at them with lust, but that does not matter. Women know that they are beautiful and that we guys love them a lot so whether or not they want to be sexy is not the point-because they are in fact. If you place hundred dollar bills on your kitchen counter you could believe that a contractor who comes in won't be tempted by them (you want them there for convenience). However, because it is a lot of money, he will in fact be tempted.
Update 2: Imprinted, I said that you are not a PRACTICING CHRISTIAN.
Update 3: Heatre24, because it says in the bible that he who looks at a woman with lust commits adultery with her in his heart. (Also read above comments for further analysis). You are not a practicing Christian.
Update 4: Maggie, yes it does, you are not a practicing Christian. TO ALL: I SAID THAT IF YOU WEAR A BIKINI YOU ARE NOT A PRACTICING CHRISTIAN BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING IMMODEST WHICH IS A VICE AND BECAUSE YOU ARE CAUSING MEN TO SIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 5: Youdontknow, no women do not. They may look happily at men but they are not as VISUALLY SEXUALLY VOLUPTUOUS AS US!
Update 6: Everyone, please come down. You know what I am talking about and the only reason you are reluctant to accept it is because you know it is wrong.
Update 7: x.love, you are not a practicing Christian, you may believe it, but then you would be delusional.
Update 8: Curios, you have a very shallow and fundamentalist grasp of morality. BTW, do you honestly believe that modesty is not a virtue? If it is not a virtue, I dare you to say it right now!