What are some good websites about quotes?
What are some good websites that have very touching quotes about love and make you feel all tingly inside:P and are FREE. Thanks :P <3
- Jo WLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
There is a website which I personally think is the best of all - http://www.quotesdaddy.com/
The registration is free and you can have your own author page and as your quotes gain in popularity by the members of the site, the popular user and quotes will be featured in Quotes Daddy's permanent famous quotes collection, right along with Mark Twain and Albert Einstein.
All the quotes on this site are free for you to browse and when you sign up, also free to save to your favorites and share with friends.
Here are some excellent quotes from the website -
“Came but for friendship, and took away love.” - Thomas Moore
“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” - Swedish Proverb
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland
“True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it” - Alexandre Dumas Père
“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein
“Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.” - Charles Caleb Colton
“Woman reaches love through friendship; man reaches friendship through love” - Mohammed Hijazi
“I love you,
Not only for what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.
I love you,
Not only for what
You have made of yourself,
But for what
You are making of me.
I love you
For the part of me
That you bring out;
I love you
For putting your hand
Into my heaped-up heart
And passing over
All the foolish, weak things
That you can’t help
Dimly seeing there,
And for drawing out
Into the light
All the beautiful belongings
That no one else had looked
Quite far enough to find.
I love you because you
Are helping me to make
Of the lumber of my life
Not a tavern
But a temple;
Out of the works
Of my every day
Not a reproach
But a song.
I love you
Because you have done
More than any creed
Could have done
To make me good
And more than any fate
Could have done
To make me happy.
You have done it
Without a touch,
Without a word,
Without a sign.
You have done it
By being yourself.
Perhaps that is what
Being a friend means,
After all.” - Roy Croft
“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” - Pietro Aretino
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” - Roy Croft
“You're my sweetheart to the max. I love you like Crispy Critters.” - Wesley Willis
“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” - William Arthur Ward
“You taught me to love fearlessly and to open up my heart. I've never known anyone like you. I love you to no end.” - Phil Martin
“Some people never say the words 'I love you'. It's not their style to be so bold. Some people never say those words: 'I love you' But, like a child, they're longing to be told.” - Paul Simon
You will find these and thousands more great quotes on -
You will definitely find some great quotes for every occasion.Source(s): http://www.quotesdaddy.com/
- 6 years ago
I would recommend http://explorequotes.com/ which is having 224 types of SMS and quotes,
We can find our interest category easily. :)
have a look at few most famous quotes....
1. “Life is supposed to be fun! When you’re having fun, you feel great and you receive great things! Having fun brings the life you want, and taking things too seriously brings a life you have to take seriously.”
2. “Let go of the things you don’t love about your childhood, and keep the things you love. Let go of the things you don’t love about your adolescent and adult years, and keep the good things. Just keep the things you love about your whole life.”
3. “When you’re feeling joyful, you are giving joy, and you’ll receive back joyful experiences, joyful situations, and joyful people, wherever you go. From the smallest experience of your favourite song playing on the radio to bigger experiences of receiving a pay raise — all of the circumstances you experience are the law of attraction responding to your feeling of joy.”
4, “Life isn’t happening to you; life is responding to you.”
5. “Many people don’t know about the power of good feelings, and so their feelings are reactions or responses to what happens to them. They have put their feelings on automatic pilot, instead of deliberately taking charge of them.”
6. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.”
7. “The difference between someone who is struggling and someone who has a fabulous life comes down to one thing — love. Those who have a great life imagine what they love and want, and they feel the love of what they’re imagining more than other people.”
8. “Whatever you can imagine is waiting for you, fully created in the invisible, and the way to make it visible is to harness the force of love by imagining and feeling what you love.”
9. “Whatever is in your magnetic field is attracting to itself, and so the more love in your field, the more power you have to attract the things you love.”
10. “The more love you give in your day-to-day life, the greater the magnetic power of love you have in the field around you, and everything you want will fall at your feet.”
11.”So how do you fall in love with life? The same way you fall in love with another person — you adore everything about them! You fall in love with another person by seeing only love, hearing only love, speaking only love, and by feeling love with all your heart! And that is exactly how you use the ultimate power of love in love with life.”
12. “You are the driver of your mind, so take charge and keep it busy with your instructions by telling it where you want it to go. Your mind only takes off on its own if you are not telling it what to do.”
13. “When anything good happens to you in your day, give thanks. It doesn’t matter how small it is, say thank you. When you get the perfect parking space, hear your favourite song on the radio, approach a light that turns green, or find an empty seat on the bus or train, say thank you. These are all good things that you are receiving from life.”
14. “Your imagination is more real then the world you see, because the world you see comes from what you imagine and believe! What you believe and feel to be true is what will be your life.”
15. “Whatever story you tell, whether good or bad, will be the story of your life. So start telling the story of your amazing life, and the law of attraction must make sure you receive it.”
16. “If you’re not feeling good and you want to change the way you feel, or if you want to lift good feelings higher, then take a minute or two and go through a mental list of everything you love and adore. You can do it while getting dressed in the morning, walking, driving or traveling anywhere.”
17. “What does it mean to be healthy? You may think that being healthy means that you are not sick, but being healthy is far more than that. If you feel okay, or average, or nothing much at all, you are not healthy.”
18. “Being healthy is feeling the same way as little children feel. Little children are bursting with energy every day. Their bodies feel light and flexible; moving is effortless. They’re light on their feet. Their minds are clear; they’re happy, and free of worry and stress. They sleep deeply and peacefully every night, and they wake up feeling completely refreshed, as if with a brand-new body. They feel passionate and excited about every new day. Look at little children and you will see what being healthy really means. It is the way you used to feel, and it is the way you should still feel.”
19. “Whatever you believe about your body, your cells believe too. They don’t question anything you think, feel, or believe. In fact, they hear every thought, feeling, and belief you have.”
20. “If you think or say, ‘I always get jetlag when I travel,’ your cells receive ‘jetlag’ as a command, and they must carry out your instructions. Think and feel that you have a weight problem, and your cells receive the order of a weight problem. They must follow your instructions and keep your body in an overweight condition.”
21. “You are the ruler of a kingdom, and whatever you think and feel becomes the law of your kingdom — the law within your body.”
22. “Gratitude is the great multiplier, so say thank you for your health every single day.”
23. “Before you eat food or drink water, look at what you’re about to eat or drink and feel love and gratitude. Make sure your conversations are positive when you are sitting down to a meal.”
24. “Remember it only takes giving love and good feelings a minimum of 51 percent of the time to reach the tipping point and change everything.”
You can explore all the types of cute,decent,love,friendship,life, quotes collection.
Friendship SMS Quotes
Love SMS Quotes
Funny SMS Quote
Live SMS Quotes
I hope it works like charm. and help you out.