Sweaty Armpits..help!?

I have tried everything:

-Old Spice Pro-Strength Clinically Proven Wetness and Odor Protection...applied every night as said...no help!

-Wore an undershirt under my T-shirt...sweat right through it!

I just purchased Arrid XX "Extra Extra Dry" and Arrid Extra Dry Cream, in hopes this will help. Doubtful.

I'm a 17 year old guy and am so sick of my armpits sweating everyday! can't even lift up my hands anymore! any suggestions??

• John
    Best Answer

Try talking to a dermatologist. They may use Botox. While Botox is for wrinkles, when injected into the armpits, it stops sweating. it is FDA approved for this, but only a dermatologist will know if it is the right thing for you. it is expensive, but it lasts for months.

• lamoni

It became ninety+ right here, too, and that i had a pair of errands to run. I stay in a city on the Mississippi River, and the humidity right here is almost a bazillion % immediately. once I have been given abode, I felt like a huge sponge.

i have a sweaty guy friend who swears by this deodorant...

mitchum for men.

there slogan is "its so effective you could skip a day"

the trick is to put it on let it fully dry then get dressed. its one of those gel ones....

every night take a shower and wash under your arms with a bar soap, like irish springs.

Dunno if it helps but i sometimes go to the bathroom when my pits are really sweaty and dry them with toilet paper.