What type of doctor treats typhoid fever?

I've been looking all around the internet, and l can't find an answer. Can someone tell me what kind of doctor treats typhoid fever, as in, what kind of degree would he have?


2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would say that your medical doctor should be able to treat it. The CDC says to go see your doctor and does not specify a specialist.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    a typhoidologist. duh!

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.