Why is it that I think that no guy is good enough for me and I'm not good enough for any guy?

Basically, I think I am the s****, and I don't think any guy out there is worthy of my relationship. At the (exact) same time, I don't think I'm good enough for any guy. What could be my problem? Please help

Favorite Answer

even though you have a high opinion of yourself- you have some low self confidence- we all lack it in some ways.

Don't get too hung up on who's too good or what not. Go with your gut instinct and avoid the jerks!

Well, I don't know you too well to tell you what the problem is. But I would suggest that you just try being with someone... There's got to be someone. And you should see that it will turn out well and you will see yourself as at least a little better. That is, if the guy is an okay guy. Just don't worry about it too much if you really can't find anyone right now... But don't tell yourself that you're not good enough. You'll meet someone soon. :)

Everybody is like that. For me, I have incredibly high standards (I wouldn't even date 99% of the girls I meet), but I used to have self-esteem issues and would settle for less than I want. The trick is becoming skilled/talented at something and reaching your potential in life, while remaining true to yourself and the things you love, and then you will know in your heart you're good enough for anyone.

Great question by the way.

maybe this is a good thing, in the meantime work on yourself? In a relationship you will only let a partner get away with treating you the very same ways you treat yourself, at the moment that doesn't look too good. You are full of self-worth, you just wont let yourself discover it.

• alrod

i've got made errors on defaming opposing communities, yet i've got found out greater suitable: notwithstanding, while human beings submit for sure dumb comments, i flow to respond. i do no longer cuss, I merely observe out how blindly ignorant they may be. And countless the time, those "stupids" that I call certainly make their case worse for them via asserting even dumber stuff. a minimum of your noting your errors, some refuse to take action. latest occasion: Ç???? ?????? ???? ? ???????? :Telling me to Buzz off because of the fact i'm a measly point 3 in comparison his point 6 on Yahoo!? in case you exhibit objectivity, then human beings won't say something. merely think of roughly what you're saying earlier you submit them, because of the fact they might seem downright stupid. expensive Ç???? ?????? ???? ? ????????, happy you comprehend. you apart from would shouldn't carry forth to human beings approximately college. i'm already in one and that i'm one in all those "NorCal" little ones attending those southern california faculties.

You intend the lack of being out there.

Maybe if you get to know a guy, and beconme friends then go out and see were it goes, you might feel better.

No one likes a stuck up brat(no offense), and dont be ashamed of getting into a relationship.

u never gone find anybd with that type of mind. wen u get over thinking the s**** u can find a man thats worthy it.

this is my sisters problem...she is not confident with herself...and to attract guys you need to act like you the **** but not rudley. u will have your time and find a guy who fits you perfect just dont be to pushy. just go with the flow

• J

well you think that you are worth more than the guys that like you or whutever (which is great cuz sooo many girls these days let guys take advantage of them) and when you see guys you think, nah i dont think im good enoguh for them cuz thats natural for girls, we always can think that.

• Bob N

Ego. It happens a lot.

Calm the heck down and find somebody safe, and flirt with him / hang out with him.