My two year old suffers from Atopic Dermatitis, eczema. doctors have seen her and gave her creams but no help?

What can I do for her? She is constantly scratching and her skin looks so ugly and scaly and red! Please help!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Hi,

I feel so sorry for you and your daughter. Yes there is a cure, it is just not well known in the United States and Europe.

This is a demo video to watch for the eczema cure as seen in Japan. It is not used in Hospitals all over the world yet – but as more people get this water then they will all see that Eczema is curable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQzU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=262C30FDF046ADAB&playnext=1&index=4

You can try to get free alkaline water - place a wanted add on http://craigslist.com Place a add to ask for 8.5 PH drinking water, and hope that the person can also make 2.5 PH water. Drinking the alkaline water will help, even if you can not spray the 2.5 PH water on your skin and hair.

I have been helping a friend get rid of his psoriasis’ on his skin, it covers about 2 square feet of his arms and hands.

He has been spraying on 2.5 PH water for about a month now, and it is working. He is also drinking 9.5 PH water. His wife has MS, and is also drinking the 9.5 PH alkaline water, and is doing much better.

Good Luck!

I just wanted to send a huge thanks for the book called eczema free forever!

My 8 months son had eczema on his face, neck and upper chest.

After trying various medications prescribed by our doctor my son had eczema still.

This is when i decided to look for an alternative and bought tried eczema free forever methods.

After only a few days his skin started looking better and after 10 days he had no sign of eczema anymore.

Check here to try it : http://Eczema.naturallysaver.com .

You don't have to live with eczema any longer!

You should watch the video by clicking the link in the Source box below for more detail on the condition.

Because your daughter is so young, it makes it difficult-as eczema requires strict measures in order to get rid of it, because your daughter is so young, you may only be able to stop her from scratching, and use creams-which do not actually get rid of this condition (See video for further details)

The creams do not get rid of the eczema itself (The urge in which to itch); however they do treat the effects of scratching, cooling down the heat and redness, the tightness the rashes cause.

1

For gentle, immediate, but very temporary relief you can put a cool ice pack or cold press on her irritated areas. Not freezing mind, but the cool usually relieves the itchiness and can be quite soothing.

• Marian

Do you have pets? Are they super clean and kept out of the babies room? Is your house really clean (we can get sick from our own houses if we are not VERY clean.) It certainly could be food or contact allergy.