Doesn't it bother you when... ?

(FINISH IT YOURSELF)

... i'd say: Doesn't it bother you when some one shows you there scabs...

Pick your own, and don't copy mine...

:D

Favorite Answer

doesn't it bother you when you think your passing gas and you do more than that?

Doesn't it bother you when you do something, then more and more people start doing it, then you get in trouble for it a while later even though it wasn't a big deal when you alone did it?

Why: I put highlights in my hair. Then more and more people started to use spray in their hair. Then they always bugged me with saying things like "Is that spray? Or, like, real dye?" I answer, a few days later they have it! Then more and more people ask the same, they have it later on too! A year later,(this year), I get in trouble for it, (along with a couple of others), and only this "innocent" christian girl doesn't even though her highlights were obvious!

Doesn't it bother you when you're working at subway with the line backed up so far the door won't close, the people stand in line for ten minutes and STILL wait until it's their turn BEFORE they decide what they want?

It does me. :( It's bad enough they come in with that long of a line and still gripe about having to wait.

• Doesn't it bother you when you want time alone me(19) with Bf(21) and18 years old bf's brother follows you around like a 5 yr old ??? Every second of everyday ? .

It doesn't bother me that the economy is going down hill fast, because I have the Lord on my side and I know he will provide for all my needs. As well as for others who seek him to help them.

Source(s): The Holy Bible

You've really really liked this guy for ages and ages and you just want to see him but you can't because he's gone off to the RAF :/

Doesn't it bother you when...when someone asks you to finish the sentance that starts with 'Doesn't it bother you when'?" that and

Doesn't it bother you when...people ask you "You know what really bugs me?"

It bothers me when my bestfriend ALWAYS talks about herself and her drama...its so annoying it's like i really dont care!

The guy in the next urinal keeps eyeing your schlong whilst you are trying to do your business.

Source(s): FAG!

Doesn't it bother you when people make you finish their sentences?

Pick your own scabs? eww, shouldn't pick them, they'll scar.