What do you think about New Ford Products?

Do you think Ford has the best cars considering safety, fuel economy, price, options etc.....? I want to get a new Fusion Sport, but just want everyones opinions? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Ford has caught Toyota completely by surprise with the Fusion. Nobody saw a world-beating quality midsize sedan coming from the home of the world's SUV and truck markets, but Ford knocked the Fusion out of the park, so to speak. Even noted American car hating Consumer Reports says the new 2010 Fusion is the best midsize out there.

Last month (April, 2009) was the best Fusion sales month EVER on the success of the new 2010 Fusion. That says something when the market was down over 30% that Fusion sales were actually positive. They are positive for the year, and the Fusion will likely be the third best selling midsize sedan in America before the year is out if Ford can find the manufacturing capacity to build more.

Ford is actually INCREASING their production next quarter to try to match demand for the 2010 Fusion. There is no better car in the world than the 2010 Fusion, and the Sport is by far the most fun of the 5 versions of the new Fusion.

I was initially a skeptic of the new Fusion, but believe me, when they say "We Speak Car" in their ads, they mean it.

Right now. Ford's quality has gone through the roof. They have surpassed all of the other American car makers. I was training for a Ford/AAA competition and went to a dealership and talked to the head tech. there. He said they have problems in the shop because they're not getting enough cars in to fix. The Fusion is a top notch car btw.

• C7S

I think they are all ugly and copycats.

Ford can't come up with their own good design so they copy of 2004-2009 Mazda 3 to make the new 2009 Ford Focus.

And they copy of the 2003-2008 Mazda 3 to make the 2007-2009 Ford Fusion.

The new good cars made by Ford are actually Japanese cars.

• Rollo

Ford North America seem to violently beat their cars with the ugly stick but the European Focus, Fiesta and Mondeo are all world class. Even Australia's Ford Falcon scored 5 NCAP stars.

Ford everywhere other than North America is alright, it's just Detroit letting the Blue Oval down.

I have always liked Ford products and right now they are the strongest car company with the best products ever.