SpOrTsGuY asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY NHL 09 or skate 2?

i like all sports game i was thinking i would try a hockey game because they look really fun

i have had many tony hawk games but skate is supposed to be a lot better, TO ME it lokks a lot harder

WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET?

Favorite Answer

My favourite NHL game is NHL 2k6. I've played the EA and 2k after that and they are not as fun. 2k6 is a great game to play with your friends, even all the girls in know who played it, like to play it. I've played all tonyhawk's extensively but I am in love with skate 2. Its more like real skating than any other skate game. there are all kinds of "spots" to kick it at. I gave up on the career because they were some that were annoying, I just free skate. The marker makes it great while free skating to hit spots a ton of times. If you like style and realistic, then skate 2 is eons better than THPS. if you like kickflipping and grinding your way to 1,000,000 point combos then stick to THPS. Download the skate 1 demo if you have xbox, the skate 2 demo sucks, they are pretty much the same controls.

i became by no skill fairly into skate so I could say nhl 09. its a lot exciting fantastically the recent be a specialist mode is the terrific upload on they could have got here up with so i advise nhl 09 =D

http://www.wholesalesoccerjerseyser.com/

Enjoy Fast Shipping and 365 Day Returns on Officially Licensed NHL Jerseys.