Why did they discontinue all of the Black shows of television.?

Every show about african american life has been discontinued. Does that suck or what? Whats your opinion?

• Dippy
    Favorite Answer

Blame it on Bill Cosby. He set the bar pretty high as far as "quality" shows.

Because all the "black shows" aren't watched by the majority of the American television viewer because they don't pertain to them, considering the majority of the American television viewers are not black

The quality, jokes, plot and production value of these shows a very poor. It doesn't surprise me at all that they got canceled. Its the same for movies of the same nature, all bomb at the box office.

I like the show my wife and kids I like the Wayans brothers I dont care for Jamie Fox he's full of himself

They're played out. Plus, there is so much on cable to watch besides ethno-centric comedies or dramas.

I agree that it does suck. But they also were never really that good. Why couldn't they have been better written, and with more realistic plot lines?