LGBT: Maxim's Hot 100 list...?

So Maxim magazine released their hot 100 list for 2009 and topping it are none other than Olivia Wilde

http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-maxim/79153/20...

and Megan Fox

http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-maxim/79153/20...

Yowza! So who makes your Hot 100 list, in real life or celebrities?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't have any suggestions of my own, I just wanted to say they're vile. Not my idea of hot at all.

Oops-a-daisy, that was a little bit blunt. What I mean is fake women like those aren't hot, not really. At the risk of possibly saying the wrong thing, a "real" woman like yourself has more right to be on a list like that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would be willing to bet my entire year's salary that 3/4 of men would take half the women on that list over Olivia Wilde.... This is Maxim trying to gain attention by putting someone unexpected in the top spot.

• 3 years ago

it somewhat is Maxim magazine they're conversing approximately actual attractiveness and continually have on those lists. they're in simple terms attempting to income some media interest via putting Michelle Obama on the record and Olivia Wilde at #a million.

• 1 decade ago

I love Megan Fox. Also on my hot list: Angelina Jolie, Cheryl Burke (from Dancing w/ the Stars), Julianne Hough (also from DWTS), Catherine Zeta-Jones, Adriana Lima... LOL, you can see that I'm a fan of pretty, exotic-looking brunettes.

In response to the person above me - I do have to agree that a REAL woman is hot - my g/f, to me, is HOT, with her short blonde hair, no makeup, athletic body - but the celebs are nice to look at, too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I still think Megan Fox is prettier than Wilde... But that's just my opinion... Lol

By the way, I'm not gay.

• 1 decade ago

my crush makes my 100 list at numba 1

• Cipes
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Meagan fox is smokin' hot, I think Angelina Jolie is a goddess!!! Oh, and my gf!!

Love those socks redhead, so colorful!

Source(s): LESBIAN
  • hahaha way awsome! lol. my two biggest girl crushes...did autumn reeser make it..mhm ima go check.

add: wow lol most of my celeb crushes are on it lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.