ftz
ftz asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Michelle Obama on Maxim hot 100 list?

She made 93 on Maxim's 2009 hottest women in the world. Agree or disagree? Are we talking about physical beauty?

Favorite Answer

This is an absolute joke. Is Maxim a mens magazine or the arm of the Democratic party - wait, never mind, even the Democratic Party would put her in a top 10,000, let alone a top 100. Did Hillary just miss the cut? A slightly below average looking, middle aged woman in the Hot 100 - I don't belive the published this crap with a straight face.

This is Maxim magazine they are talking about physical beauty and always have on these lists. They are just trying to gain some media attention by putting Michelle Obama on the list and Olivia Wilde at #1.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and since you "the beholder" only sees ugliness in your life, then that is what beautiful women like Michelle, will seem like to you. How sad that you have nothing better to do with your time than to try and pull down a beautiful, stylish, honest, wonderful mother and wife and probably the best First Lady Ever. Why is that I wonder? Hmmmmm. Could be the color of her skin, or could even be that you are just plain jealous. Please help me understand your "insanity. I never have followed the "pied piper" in my long life, and have always thought things out for myself. Michelle Obama is way, way above the standards of those who criticize and judge others, that is everything she isn't. I am certain that she is a happy women, with a wonderful family. Can you say all that about yourself?

Well looking at the people who are higher up on the chain - I guess they would have to be talking about physical beauty. Given how much Michelle has been in the spotlight in the past year - I guess people have looked at her inner beauty?

I was really surprised that Olivia Wilde (from TV show House) came first

Disagree, no one would give a crap about her if her husband didn't run for prez and they only like them cuz they are popular

but Meagan Fox is another story (HOT!)

She looks like Magilla Gorilla, and he looks like Curious George.

and I don't find Magilla Gorilla attractive.

I do not think beauty should only be defined physically =)

They must be trying to get a federal loan

I disagree, I do not find her hot whatsoever

I think miss piggy is hotter