Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Craigslist To Remove Erotic Ads From Site?

now how am i going to make extra money?

my foot fetish business was just beginning to take off.

Best Answer

I could always use another whore on stage as a backup dancer.

Source(s): super-foot fetish-freak ^^^ not me, you

I know it's going to hurt your obese women fetish business but it looks like you need to get work the old fashioned way... walking the streets and standing on the corner.

Try eBay. I've seen shoes and socks on there that would only be bought by fetishly-inclined buyers. Just be very conservative in your wording ;-) The punters will read between the lines so to speak as they realize how prudish eBay is ...

• Lisa

(hi contact! does your avatar name have anything to do with the saw movies?I think it was a quote from one of them.) anyways,I think it's really good.The erotic services really was nothing but an online brothel

I still get a pedicure every 2 weeks

I don't know where I'm supposed to post my "Camel/Woman Love" ads now.....I got all my business from Craigs List!

No they want them to do that, but Craigslist is not going to take them down.

Dammit! Now where am I supposed to place my ads for nude pudding modeling?!

How is a girl supposed to make an honest living?!

• i loved you! ill lick ur toes on the side and see if we can work something out through Y!A.... I've some ideas for them to create a new "section" :P

Maybe theyshould ttake them off though... promoting promiscuity

• Sacha

Does this mean I have to stake a street corner now?

Source(s): Sour Girl, I think we should start our own Erotic Ads Site and call it NETCROTIC.