Do you know who dies on All My Children?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What we are going to see if Adam getting murdered, but if will be Stuart

Adam changes places with Stuart! The actor that plays Adam/Stuart is ill in real life, so he has asked for some time off to recover. It is not known what his illness is.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry to say but it is Stuart. The actor that plays him and Adam does not want to do 2 roles any more. And I heard there was pay cuts. But the answer it is Stuart.

Source(s): My honesty
  • 1 decade ago

No one is absolutely sure, but popular opinion says Stuart will get killed by someone who mistakes him for Adam. And considering that everyone coming to the mansion this week is gunning for Adam, my $$ is on that one. I'm really gonna miss Stuart - he was Adam's conscience (whenever Adam would listen). Now Adam won't have anyone to help him temper his greed and ruthless ways.

• 1 decade ago

I don't but everyone is talking about killing Adam this week, so i'm feeling its gonna be Adam, which i can't believe, but we'll have to see if my guess is right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rumor has it Stuart will be mistaken for Adam. AMC is not spilling any spoilers here on this story!

• 1 decade ago

What about David? Everyone hates him and he would not be missed and is an easy choice. Is it too easy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.